It’s meant to wake you upHad this funny dream ytd. I dreamt that I just came home from a China...
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 @ 9:34 AM
It’s meant to wake you up
Had this funny dream ytd. I dreamt that I just came home from a China holiday trip and was so tired I had no idea how I got home. I just woke up the next day in my own bed. And then my room mates told me that my suitor sent me back home. But I still recall telling my travel buddies that I was going to either grab or walk home.
Then my friend came to my house but just kept talking to my room mate and when I cleaned and questioned her about cutting her hair at the sink and leaving it unattended she blew her top at me like I was annoying for calling her out on it so we quarrelled as she was being unreasonable and I hated it when people mess up my house, am unapologetic and dare to be unreasonable about it when they are in the wrong.
Funny thing is I have never been to China unless HK counts, my friend hasn’t cut my hair in my house before and I don’t have room mates as I stay with my parents lols. Funny dream hahas
But it did highlight some issues on my mind these days though. Hmmms
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2IxKJlN
via
IFTTT