Much as I never saw how my first solo trip would happen,...
Saturday, August 25, 2018 @ 12:04 PM
Much as I never saw how my first solo trip would happen, I’m immensely thankful it happened as the best life changing experience from all the unfairness and disgust I was dealt with.
Before that, anyone would have thought 8 days for HK was too long. But for my list that includes food, tourist places, ig spots and whatnot, it was not enough.
Throughout the solo-ness of being by myself, I would have to gratefully thank @joydabomb and @royorus for making me feel not alone and by going to great lengths in making me feel at home with the comortable sofa settings, sweet drinks and entertaining company.
I swear I have never walked as much in 6mths in sg vs these 8 days of walking up and down across the slopes, streets and hideouts across HK and Macau. SZ you are definitely in my to do list too hahas.
HK people are rude? Yes. But their standard of bbt and guys win SG hands down lols. Brutal but #fact. They don’t have hawker centres nor coffee shops but the places with Q were insanely awesome.
I have so much more to explore and I will definitely be back to outshine myself again with 40kg baggage lols.
“Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you made. If you want a different life, make a different choice.”
P.s. All the love for @willleelee and @lemummygan as they come with me and special thanks to @char_wee , @joydabomb , @lynnnburger , @xsteria and @mngg for my advance birthday (gift) flight! Hope you all also love the little whatnots I got back for you all! 😄
从没想过我人生里的第一个单独旅行会是在一场让人愤怒,不公和恶心的事件下促使的。可是我却无比地庆幸因为我身边还是有很多人爱我,而这个旅程也给了我不少的启发。
通过这看似漫长却充实精彩的八天,我最感激的是Joy 和 Roy, 因为她们热情,宽容的招待让我有了温暖的容身之所也未有过任何的孤单感虽然我就是一个大大的电灯泡。不好意思打扰你们的二人世界那么久哈哈哈,我万分感谢你们的牺牲。
我这八天里走过的路应该是我在新加坡六个月里才会走的量吧,那些数不清的上上下下弯弯绕绕。去了香港澳门,可惜不够时间去去深圳所以深圳的按摩天堂我们下次见哦。
说到香港人,还真心的没礼貌,尤其是德士司机#翻白眼 可是话说回来,他们泡泡茶的素质和男孩的颜值完全碾压新加坡哦#现实总是残酷的。香港没有熟食中心或咖啡店可是每个大排长龙的小吃店都实至名归。
我还有很多地方没去玩和保养品没买够所以就约定好了下一次要买东西吃东西买东西吃东西来打破我40kg的回国记录!
特别感谢父母对我的谅解宽容和姐妹们对我飞机票的(提前)生日赞助!希望你们喜欢我送你们的那些礼物和种种吃食哈哈。😊
#hongkong #Macau #rainiehk #reboot #recharge #solotrip #yolo #madametussauds #disneyland #thelushspa #starcafe #cookiesquartet #aqualunacruise #dimsum #yumcha #flowermarket #templestreet #wongtaisin #rosegelato (at Hong Kong)
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2w9SFVC
via
IFTTT