After so much raving, I finally get to try @sandandskyaus pink...
Friday, August 3, 2018 @ 2:28 PM
After so much raving, I finally get to try @sandandskyaus pink Australian clay mask yay 🙌
It legit smells like clay but I’m so in love with its packaging (swipe left for unboxing) and the fact it comes with a soft handy brush for ease of application and the after use results!
It feels…a bit stinging when I applied it on but as I don’t have sensitive skin, I took it as the mud reacting normally with my skin since it exfoliates right? So I applied and bathed while it dries and my skin was…
Softer, smoother to the touch, pores were visibly smaller and skin tighter. Like usually when I smile I got crow feet but in my last photo no crow feet lehs! I don’t know if that result is permanent or longer lasting though or just after wash.
But I will say it’s worth a try! If you have been hesitating, go on and try, they have a distributor in SG too so you will get your parcel in 3 working days, I did! Thanks Sand&Sky!
#skincare #beauty #masks #claymask #sandandsky #sandandskyresults #skincareadores #pink #clay #throwback #poreless #antiaging #antiagingskincare (at Singapore)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAYB6knAVF/?utm_source=ig_tumblr_share&igshid=1ne24jfjomf3f
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2O3soyL
via
IFTTT