It feels like a lifetime already even though is only been a few...
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 @ 8:22 AM
It feels like a lifetime already even though is only been a few months, Happy 17th @leumasssss !
And in case you forget, here’s your promises again as a special reminder on your birthday month too hehs! 😝 💋
.
.
.
From Mr Tang to Mrs Tang:
I promise to sponsor all your salon expenses for all white hairs I put on your head.
I promise to bao ka liao all the slimming and grooming packages for all the fats me and my kids make you gain.
I promise to always let you stand on your good side and behind me when we take a wefie.
I promise to train hard to be your instahubby so you will always look as gorgeous as you look irl.
I promise to keep my chest firm and arms strong so you will always have a comfortable pillow to sleep on.
I promise to always make time to go on new adventures with you even when we are old and wrinkled.
I promise to keep you on my mind regardless of where I am or what I am doing.
I promise to take care of me for you like how you take care of you for me.
#promises #infinity #couplegoals #marriage #monthsary #growingold #tangfuleeinlove #thebaos (at Singapore)
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2mooHbe
via
IFTTT