First art jamming session @lionheart_studio ! Most unedited...
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 @ 11:25 PM
First art jamming session @lionheart_studio ! Most unedited photos ever, please don’t tell me got any 同学 here is 纯情宝宝 to think that online photos no edits whatsoever and everybody’s a “I woke up like this” one? 😏
Staff Wawa and Bobby were very helpful since I was #foreveralone hahas kidding I mean very good service really. Plenty of guidance especially since its my first time doing this.
Literally googled ‘painting for beginners’ and settled on this lovely reference. How how nice a not? Next time we go together, lai!
Swipe left for more images and final product! ❤
One thing checked off my to-do list!
#art #artjamming #artist #yaya #arts #painting #artpainting #lionheartstudio #purple #blue #pink #black #girl #swing #tree #flower #flowers #moon #bird #birds #throwback (at Lionheart Studio)
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2Oe95nc
via
IFTTT