Top 3 favourites! 1. Peking duck 2. Fish maw soup served in...
Sunday, June 17, 2018 @ 4:38 PM
Top 3 favourites!
1. Peking duck
2. Fish maw soup served in melon
3. Venison slices (with 🔥)
最喜欢的三道菜
1 北京鸭
2鱼鳔羹汤
3 鹿肉
The duck slices were kept hot with the steamer below. Sauces were tasty as well as the cucumber was fresh and juicy. I liked my slices plain so I only had a dab of sauce, a slice of Peking duck with crispy skin that’s steaming hot and a slice of cucumber strip, the way I liked it! Yums!
Fish maw soup was sweet tasting without the over powering taste of seafood, thickness was just nice and a pleasure to drink.
Venison meat was tender if a little on the sweet side with its sauce suspiciously similar to teriyaki, goes perfectly with rice. 😋
#pekingduck #fishmaw #venison #throwback (at Old Hong Kong 老香港)
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2tfTPfQ
via
IFTTT