
I am a greedy girl, who got almost all her wishes!
I have always wanted to meet someone suitable, get married and have 2 adorable kids by 30.
Be surrounded by healthy and loving family members while Owning a job I love with supportive and non backstabbing colleagues.
With the loss of my brother, it makes me try all the more harder to hold on to everything I still have and let them know I have not taken them for granted.
Yesterday night, the one and only Bear of my life kneeled down before me, recounted our ups and downs in the short period of time we have been together. And then the golden 4 words, Will you marry me?
We were both there, feeling hot from anxiety, shyness and anticipation. I guess this is the affirmation that we are each other’s The One to walk alongside for the next 58 years.
Nothing’s changed but everything’s changed. It’s a weird feeling of having the renewed mindset like ‘Hey, you are going to be someone’s wife’! Lols.
Well now I still have some time left to pretend I’m still young before I’m officially a’ MRS’. HEHS.
Bear Jason Toh, thanks for being there and not giving up on me despite my eat soft don’t eat hard (吃软不吃硬的个性)character hahas. We might have met early and got together late but I’m glad we found each other. Many more significant events to go through together! Love you.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1q2krga
via
IFTTT