
My birthday resolution to stick to. To stop saying try.
In life everyday, we abuse the word try. I will try to meet you. I will try to make time for you. I Wil try to care about who and who more, we would think to ourselves.
Be it to family, to partners, to friends, colleagues or more, using try seems to give us an exit clause of ” I didn’t say I can nor I would, but that I would try. That means I would attempt to but who is to say an attempt is absolute?”
Life is too short and loved ones too precious. There should be no more tries but do(s) and do not(s). Sometimes, things are just that simple.
While it’s ever so hard to reach perfection, which to me, is balance, I will do it as best as I can.
With great trust comes great responsibilities and I earnestly hope I am up to it. It’s like my best and most stressed birthday present ever. :D
今年我的生日决议是要 <;做> 或 <不做>。很多事情我们都用 <尝试>; 这两个字輕言带过来逃避问责。
人生太短暂,人类太脆弱。
今日事今日不毕,谁知明天的变数。
所以我决定要把握每天,爱我和我爱的人。
可能那也代表。。。是时候睡少一点了哈哈
#amarofilter #birthday #resolution #290914 #gettingold
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1qNrMt9
via
IFTTT