Yays to promotion, increment and office access!
Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 10:02 PM
It’s a little sad.
I better blog a post in April before it is over and my blog archives is a month short again hahas.
I miss blogging for myself so much!
Been a few months since I took up this social media position.
Having it as a job made me neglect my own social media portal maintenance.
To think of it, it is rather ironic hahas.
Then again I also blame it on my lousy time management.
Then again I have been overly obsessed with games.
And then I blame it on my overly possessive boyfriend in case he says I dont mention him in my blog posts again lols.
Work wise, after much difficulty, I have cleared quite a few major hurdles, got a promotion, increment and office door key.
What’s left now is to do more ground work, stable the systems, foundations etc.
Have come a very big round to finally tone down my expectations much towards this job and the progress I have to make.
It’s all about planning and time management.
Every new work place is a war zone but I’m happy to be learning new stuffs here.
And to be honest, other than the smoking part, my colleagues are pretty good people.
Went for a cycling trip at Ubin this month.
As expected I fell but it was due to a whole load of reasons like bicycle quality, height, slope, heavy basket etc.
But anyways im lucky to only have bruises and no major bone dislocations.
Given that I bumped into a tree when losing control down slope.
Also a great thanks to the poor basket that took the hit and got into a weird shape after hahas!
