<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Tea Chapter!
Friday, December 13, 2013 @ 6:16 PM


Brought bear to go chillax at tea chapter hahas.

Somewhere I also have not been to visit for some time already. 

DSC00020

 Coming over after a satisfying lunch at maxwell hawker centre! 

Love the fish soup bee hoon there! 

Just have to go there for it soon! Hahas! 

DSC00021

And that's me there hahas, endorsing the place hee.  

DSC00024

 They sell tea leaves in mini tins like this. 

Thinking of new year presents! This can be a good one hahas! 

DSC00039

They upgraded their seats! 

Now it's not only cushions it also with backing. 

Awesome!  

DSC00043

 Towkay Toh browsing through the menu! 

DSC00044

 Very classic looking menu hahas. 

DSC00047

 Twist! None too ladylike I know, but that's me lahs hahas. 

DSC00057

 Brought my cards for some fun! 

DSC00058

 This as well but didnt get to use hahas. 

DSC00059

 The set now comes with sugared peanuts! Loves! 

My favorite type of peanuts though I hardly indulge since its heaty...

DSC00072

 This photo got feel hors hahas. 

DSC00073

 Not my first time blogging about tea chapter alrdy.

So will just skip all the tool introduction and all. 

Lazyyyyy hahas. 

DSC00075

 Geez. What face is that bear? 

DSC00076

 Chapter 7 cookies. A mixture of all flavors! 

DSC00077

 Tea leaf egg! Go tea house how can miss this dish out right lols. 

DSC00104

 First hand experiencing brewing tea from step 1 to step yum. Hahas!

DSC00111

 My turn too hahas! Pose!~

DSC00113

 Nice shot by bear hahas! 

DSC00114

Time for some taboo!  

DSC00116

 I tell you. Bear is very chill all throughout our 3 minutes of time limit. 

I'm the one throwing out guesses excitedly hahas! 

DSC00118

And so... It's obvious whose the victor already right? Hahas!  

It was a very close win though hahas. 

Cause I'm awesome at taboo like that lols! 

DSC00121

 How can never camwhore right!

Though was really tired that day.

See them dark eye rings... >_<

DSC00129

Happy kitty with the happy bear hahas! 

We had so much fun poking fun at each other. Hehs.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,