<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Bedok Mall Opening!
Friday, December 13, 2013 @ 6:24 PM

1491406_10152032272604435_1706016665_o

 Bedok mall is open already! After much anticipation hahas! 

1417782_10152032272999435_153976046_o

In mall decorations! Pretty!  

1402886_10152032273259435_799844767_o

 Love the colour schemes. 

1412764_10152032273484435_25963141_o

 There is even a queenly sofa for you to pose and take pictures in! 

Unfortunately, there is always someone there so I didn't manage to get my photo! 

)): 

1410819_10152032273729435_166397103_o

 One of the more interesting shop signboard hahas, 

1400306_10152032273579435_1277809754_o

 Explored the mall w Bear. 

Went home after our work to drop off our bags first.

Good thing we did that because, the crowd was insane!!!

 .

.

.

And and and! Guilty to admit but...

We had home cooked food but just wanted to try someone the mall offered...

Bear being bear, was in the mood for some prata so...

903245_10152052376204435_187033570_o

Prata wala it is then hahas! 

And I love even numbers! Don't we all? Hehs 

1486054_10152052376669435_2112184312_o

 Modern prata stall setting. 

Next we know they will dedicate a wall for us to chalk messages on. Hee.

1507495_10152052376484435_1063119198_o

2 Korsong!

778776_10152052376794435_1707569575_o

 And my favorite bomb! They spelled it as bom, some places bomb.

Whichever it is, so long as its tasty! Hahas. 

778749_10152052376899435_1942270551_o

Without forgetting the classic Teh Tarik to go with our pratas!

The next time I go there, I want to try their Teh Cino hahas! 


As for now, I'm going to minimize going to Bedok Mall.

It's a place of madness with so much crowd there! 

Don't say I didn't warn you but the reception below ground is horrible.


There was this weekday I arranged to meet mom there. 

Her phone had no reception though she told me she could get messages.

Upon reaching I texted her. Where to meet and waited. 


And waited and waited. Called her but got the unavailable voicemail.

Went to information counter to have them announce for her and they rejected.

They said only lost and found items or lost kids. 


So kids are human but my mum is not? 

A lost wallet is not as valuable as a lost person? 

If anything happens to my mom are you going to take responsibility? 


In a new mall such as Bedok Mall I'm sure you want publicity, even if its negative. 

Right??! Assholes. Best thing is they were all teens. Brainless brats!

It's easy for you to stick to the general guidelines but we are human.


We act accordingly and not deadly abide by the written guidelines. 

They are supposed to guide. Not dictate your absolute actions. 

If it was your own mom missing today I don't think you reject yourself that channel of help. 


Was totally fuming by the time we managed to meet. 

At the end of the day, we wasted 1hr of our time just like that. 

I hardly get angry but when I do I'm freaking pissed. 


If everybody and especially the younger generation do not improve and reflect.

And insist on remaining as unfeeling as they are, SG is doomed to fail.

Not forgetting about having an aging population. 


Nowadays on the streets I don't have to wait till the projected 2030 to know of aging.

Everywhere I go the ratio of young (16s-50s) versus elderly (60s->80s) is 3:5.

People with less empathy can never understand how being old feels like. 


Old people move slower, they have fear of falling on escalators. 

A fall to you takes a few weeks to recover. 

For them it may be a few months to years if not never. 


They need more help getting into trains, having seats to rest their tired legs.

They need poles to hold onto for stability if all seats are taken up. 

They need to be given priority to get off trains because they move slower.


And if you are one of those brats saying they should just stay home to avoid being a nuisance...

I would like to introduce you to the word, "karma".

And also the reminder that you would grow old one day.


Why would you want to stop yourself from living life per se by moving around and about?

Before life takes that ability from you? Try putting yourself in others' shoes. 

Sometimes I really don't dare to imagine how the society will be, years from now.


I just know that kids are miniature versions of parents that will eventually grow into adults of their own right. 

You may be financially successful parents but if your parenting sucks due to lack of effort...

Remember, it takes 3 years to learn to be good and only 3 days to get bad. 


Tbh, I'm seriously worried about the future society. 

For now, I will just be thankful for my own upbringing and treat my parents well.

Though I guess I could never ever repay in full what they have given me.