Zalora Experience
Friday, November 29, 2013 @ 6:33 PM
My first time purchasing with them despite hearing so much about them.
Was looking to get a few more office-ish bags and so…
Went in to have a look and 3 bags caught my eye!


Happy girl out with the bag!

Super big bag from 7-11 collection.

All wrapped up with Zalora stamped all over!

Do-Re-Mi

Love the colour, yet to start using yet hahas.

Comes with a dust bag and I pretty like this brand.
Bag was light when empty which I need since I carry sooo much stuffs!
Quality was good as bag has a shape of its own too, hate shapeless bags.

And the bags I choose I make sure they are big, at least A4, then office friendly ma, aye?
The worst frustration is having overly small bags and too much stuffs and only 2 hands hahas.
And the most crucial will be to pick something that looks timeless.
That is why I hardly can carry any branded branded per se bags cause they are limited by season expiry.
People in the know of the brand can tell how long it’s been out and all those nonsense.
i want something I can rotate and use based on my mood hahas.
.
.
.
And before parents left house for wedding dinner…
They were in the mood for some camwhoring!

Cheese!

Cheeky shot!
30 years and more.
I wanna be as loving if not more than them in future hahas!

Nothing as lasting as marriages and relationships of the past.

A fun shot! Look how we were all smiling happily! Love loves!