<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Spooktacular…NAH!
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 @ 7:08 PM

DSC00004

Went to USS last year and so this year...

decided to give Sentosa's version of Halloween a try. 


DSC00009

There, this yea's theme was to reenact the scenes from horror movies.

The movies being, Body, Dorm, Pee Mak, Coming Soon and Shutter. 

DSC00037

The entrance! 

DSC00047

First sight we see upon entering the area. 

The woman who was hung to death in movie Coming Soon. 

DSC00049

Some of the props we see along the way to add on to that Halloween theme.

DSC00068

They have actors along the way trying to scare unsuspecting females.

Or maybe whoever looks wimpy lols. 

DSC00077

One of the few photos we took. 

Good for us she didn't do the twist sign as she did with the previous group. 

If not there would be a total 0% scare element there. >_<


DSC00081

Love how she stretches her hand out like reaching for you! 

Do you think she practiced in front of mirror? Hmmms. 

DSC00082

I think she's interested in him. Hahas. 

DSC00087

One of the baby sculpture or status at the Pee Mak site. Hahas. 

DSC00100

The carnival scene. One of the few movie that I went to watch de. 

DSC00118

Although the whole supposedly scary trip was not at all scary...

At least I had awesome company throughout the long Qs.

In the end, we only went to 2 houses, Body and Pee Mak and left. 

What to do? Since the houses were too boring and non scary.

Not even worth us Q-ing and we'd rather leave early and use the time to cuddle hehs.

DSC00119


Had my hair half tired and plaited it while in the hot Q. 

Though I got to say, the ventilation here is already so much better than USS. 

But USS I's definitely much more fun hahas.