Arh Pa’s Housewarming & Baby Lara’s One Month
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 @ 7:13 PM
Been some years since I last saw Arh Pa.
Was pleasantly surprised as we caught up over FB and got invited!
It’s his house warming as well as Baby Lara’s one month birthday!
Am so happy for him! The memories when we used to work together seems fresh.
Yet we have all changed and moved on to different phrases in life.
Me to university and beyond, him to job duties across countries and now a father.


Food catered by Tung Lok, of course. Hahas.

Ain this milk bottle balloon so cute? hahas!

The must have; red eggs!

Her plate of food.

His plate of food.

Somebody’s hiding food in cheek! hahas!

#candidshot

the kitty and the bear!

i don’t know why but magnets filled fridges give me that very homely feel.

Mini chocolate éclairs!

Too good I can’t bear to finish them in one mouthful!

very sweet decor. resale flats are just so awesome.

this is a very chic looking balloon hahas!
Arh Pa with his girl.
This is all so so toned down and tamed Arh Pa from those years ago.
I guess, as a father, many things change.
Not used to this version of him but I do prefer this version. Hehs.
Totally heartwarming when he introduced me to his wife as <the daughter I told you about>.
#willalwaysbehisgirl
Is this a part of growing up or is this a part of accumulating people who matter to you over the years?
I just find myself caring for really really many people. #thankfulforalltheloveihavereceived
Or I guess I should say I find many of them moulding and being part of my life one way or another.