Wake Me Up When September Ends
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 @ 6:10 PM
Hello People! And it’s been so long since I’ve updated.
I know I know it ‘s only a month but so much has changed!!!
Well if the blog banner update ain obvious enough…
I’m attached now. After a 6-7 months long of reflecting and all.
Jason is his name and I knew him from poly.
I didn’t see him as more than a friend back then.
We have been catching up on each others’ lives on twitter as friends all along.
Until one day he said he bought a new set of tarot cards and had no idea how to use them.
Even after reading the instructions. (who knows real a not hors LOLS)
And I have always been posting tweets about my tarot of the day etc…
About me helping friends to tarot questions and all so…
Who better to ask than me?
And so we arranged to meet up and exchange tarot tips and experiences.
The place where we reunited was at Marina Square food court.
Where somebody used me to satisfy his claypot rice craving lols.
After chatting he even told me where he was working at and we exchanged name cards.
After dinner, we proceeded to Starbucks to have some tarot fun and it sure was interesting.
And that was how we started catching up more regularly and all.

His Tarot.

Her Tarot.
Well, to sum it all up, he fulfils everything i was wishing for in a life partner.
Someone who needs me, is addicted to me and supports me mentally and emotionally.
Being communicative types ourselves, of course he does say ear pleasing statements.
But the main difference is, he supports his words and statements with ACTIONS.
He is promising in career, yet also puts his family and me as his priority.
In this we definitely share the same values and he is all I could ever ask for.
Therefore, after a short period of dating exclusively & with the absence of any dating games whatsoever…
We got together when he planned a Ubin trip for me cause I randomly mentioned never been there before.
It was lightning fast even to me, but those 5 days of contact feels like a month of understanding per day.
We had so many similarities and even our flaws, they were same but not the same.
We understand each other very well. The whole wide gap from poly, where we grew up separately…
Made us so much better for each other now as we learn from our past mistakes and experiences…


14/09/2013 –> when we got together by fate and tarot.
Anyways just so you all know that I did not discount myself in anyway…
This silly guy extended his own probation instead of making it end when we got together.
Reason being, I always say, guys always change and become heck care!
Especially after they get the girl. So when he asked me to be his girl, his phrase was,
“Would you extend my probation for another xx years?”
<Reason being my fortune teller said I would live till 82 years old hahas>
I guess I also see no point in dragging since everything felt right and we had some kickass communicative chemistry anyways.
Though I definitely feel threatened by his baby face looks and lean figure.
Makes me feel fat or old indirectly lols. Hahas.
I’m glad we have the same interests about all.
Photography, for starters. Marketing, for career. Communication, for character.
And so much more!

His toy.

Her toy.
Before I end this post, maybe I should just have some disclaimer to say…
This blog has always been about my life and now that this person is rather instilled into my life…
You may be seeing him getting mentioned pretty often. If it’s too much for you to accept that…
Even someone like me can be loved, (lols) you can just stop reading hahas.
I just want to blog down memories so I can refer to it fondly.
((: