Labrador Park Roadshow
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
Well, this would be the second road show I have been to.
Mgr has been pretty overzealous in participating in these.
This is one of those that he organized. Appreciate the effort he is going to.
The good thing about this is there were many familiar faces as people from our own agency gets priority spaces.
And being at a business park rather than commercial places, the cost was much lower.
Yes we pay our own costs to appear at road shows, not paid by company as many thought.
And this location, though far, was beautiful and nothing if not breezy and relaxing hahas.

On the way there by cab cause Mgr was shorthanded and needed setup staff.
Cab fare claimable? Sadly no. Lols. Too early to wake. To reach the other end of SG by 8am. >_<

First structure you see upon dropping down at cab stand hahas.

Booth all set up!

Setting up multiple stands for our promotion boards!

Mgr briefing everyone how to use the coffee machines!
Each capsule costs 70 cents!

They have 2 flavours, either this or Espresso!

The official brochure of this roadshow, 4000 pcs printed in colour!

Their office car park!

Their offices go by different themes and different designs, very cute!

Best thing is that even their basement located car parks are really breezy!

This is my favourite out of all the car park designs hahas!

Lack of sleep! So much so I yawned until I literally teared! >_<

Lunch! Looks rewarding ehs! Hahas!
The rice was horrible but I just dumped much soup into it to make it more edible lols.
Salty vege duck soup by the way. Salty and sour so can combat the oils from salty pork and mei vege.

Thick thick stacks of brochures where I wrote my name and contact on it for distribution!

Walking around the eatery places you will see this pond!

Luring the fishes to walk over to where I am so I may capture an awesome shot! hahas!
Across the 2 days I will just admit that I was tired from lack of sleep.
From all day long talking, walking and lack of sleep.
First day wise I was in heels some more lols.


First Day Attire. All office like! Hahas!


Second day attire! Romper!
Dressed down, seeing as it was a Friday lols.
My first roadshow, second last day I dressed down in a romper too hahas!
All in all, I did gain a sale during this roadshow, though they arranged to sign after the road show.
Mgr did comment that I was lucky to always have closed cases during road shows.
Maybe this is the reason he has been overzealous in sending me for them one after another. >_<