Birthday Celebrations 29092013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 @ 1:33 AM
Well, blessed as I am, I have family, friends and a new significant half to celebrate my birth!
I am thankful for all the love I have and I also try very hard to love everyone! ((:
And so… here goes my multiple celebrations!~
With Family! ^^

Went home after my road show to celebrate birthday early with family!

Cake from Yamawaki, flavoured White Forest (if I’m not wrong), hahas!

By the annoying brother lahs. I never did that to him before can. I’m so nice hahas!
Anyways he said to get it over and done with so I just closed my eyes and 忍!
The creamy cake smell was… knockout lohs! Tsktsk.

Gift from the parents together with angbao! hahas!
Angbao text handwritten lovingly by Mom! <3!
.
.
.
With Sisters! ^^
Felt like it was so long ago since we had a gathering with heart to heart talks!
What better than a stay over right? And so I face skin thick thick and requested for one!
Hence, lovingly, the sisters all gathered at Meh house and we had a crazy night!
Thanks Meh for providing her house for us to nua in!
And also her dog Sundae for Bee (Dae-zilla <adapted from Dashzilla hee> lols) to terrorize! Hahas!

We chilled together, asked after and caught up on each other lives, work and love and all….
Movie marathon in the background, mini nail counter where we did each others’ nails…
And how can we forget the snacks and snack sauces that Lynn painstakingly created from scratch?
Group Photo:
Top Row, Left to Right –> Bee, Lynn, Loti
Bottom, Left to Right –> Cher, Me, Mengmeng

See the spread! There was many sauces and sides like salsa sauce, nacho cheese, toasted cheese slices,
strawberries, banana chips (my fav), chips (awesome with nacho cheese) and champagne!
Awesome movie companions! Hahas! Yum yum, crunch crunch!
And long after the clock strikes 12am, making it officially my birthday…
Le bfb that I was texting with who said he was intending to sleep by 1245am APPEARS!!!
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!!

I was wondering how come the girls chose to make snacks instead of baking me my cake…
And this Bear turns up with cupcakes for each of us! NO WONDER CAN!
SNEAKY SNEAKY BEAR!

And I got my gifts! A coach watch and a handdrawn card!
And Bear’s accomplices, my dearest sisters turned on me and demanded a birthday kiss!
T_T *shy* Still didn’t allow me to block their view with the card hahas. 没什么好看的啦!
And after the whole hooha, he left around 2am plus.
We continued to movie marathon until 4am plus where Despicable Me 2 was playing and we all KO!
Bee KO around 12 plus lols.
And so the dawn found 4 of us sleeping on Cher’s bed and Meng and Loti in the living room!
Best thing is, we all caught a cold while in Cher house/room. Ahem!
Time for housekeeping ehs! Hehs!
And next morning we all woke and bee and me went to dabao Mac breakfast for all of them!
It was drizzling and I didn’t want to wait for the delivery when the mall is so close!
It was a breakfast treat from the birthday girl for all of them showing face to spare me their time! Hee!
Thanks girls! So many years since secondary school and still going on strong!
Loves! Hee. <3!
.
.
.
With Le BFB! ^^
Sentosa was the destination after my breakfast with the girls for BFB’s planning!
Cabbed home, showered, changed, packed bag and how could I?
In my rush to leave, I left my camera at Cher’s house! TSKTSKRAINE!
And so we went over to retrieve my all important camera and headed for Harbourfront from there!
Good thing Bear was really patient and alright with the slight change of plans! hahas.
Munched on some Old Chang Kee before going in to put off the hunger for a while. Hee.

Can you tell which hand is whose hand? Bear has 美手 please hahas.
My hands are so much more man and bony on the outside hee.
And if you realize, we take photos on our fav sides (see fringe direction) and they complement!
But of course my hair can be shifted to become bangs too lols. Flexible, like me! ((:

Rode in by cable car and this is the views I see from above!
The full album is in facebook! Satisfy your full blown curiosity there kays!
If I were to post all pictures individually my blog might just be called <the most boring blog ever> lols!

Activities of the day!
Travelling in and out by Jewel Cable Car.
Taking the Luge Rides (on the way down)!
Sitting on the Sky Rides (on the way up)!
Moving about on the Segway Ride!
All that I have not tried before de hahas!
<Before you say I’m a mountain turtle, SHUT UP! lols>

So cute, they actually stamp our hands with the chop! Not sure why but yeah.
And all them colourful helmets! So pretty!
And of course the ride was fun! I’m sure I will be an awesome driver!

Sky ride! The way you get onto it was quite annoying cause it doesn’t stop and you just have to hop on with your butt!
Regardless to say, I got knocked over when boarding onto it during the first time round!
And when you alight you just hop off it and move away quickly before it bumps you again! >_<
You should have seen me shuffling away in top speed after hopping off it. Tsk.
My shuttle run always A de hors. Don’t play play! T_T
Only bad thing about the whole thing is the worry that I would become chartaobao after getting baked by the sun!

This ride was interesting, you control it with your body weight and they had a mini training session before the practical!
The trainer saw my Coach watch (present from Bear) and praised it lehs! Bear was so proud hahas!
It was fun to get all geared up like it was something super dangerous hee.

And on our way back, our Jewel Cable Car ride has flowers in it, it was the prettier cable car! Yays!
If not, there wont be so many nice photos of us in it le! Hee. And it was sunset time! Awwww.
The whole day’s program was on time and we can’t wait to get dinner lo! Hahas!
All in all, it was an awesome day surrounded by my loved ones.
Have to thank Bear for taking many photos of me, planning the whole day and being patient with me!
Cause I hate the sun, have low blood pressure and can’t stand humidity much as I’m adventurous with new stuffs!
.
.
.
With Ex Colleagues! ^^
Met up for a K Session after much postponing!
Finally all we busy ladies get to meet up for K!
Rachel still didn’t manage to make it in the end though!

It’s always awesome to find people whom you can sing together with!
Especially when we are not all born singers hahas!
But singing K is all about being crazy and having fun together! Hee!
Am glad to have them, even if it’s been so long after I left the company.
After all it’s been years since I left lehs. Hahas!
Ahhhh, those young days hehs!
.
.
.
Gift Thanking Time!
Some of these gifts, I receive them on the day itself, some before and some after!
They are all appreciated nonetheless! Hahas!

Mozzie wipes and chocolate from Meng which the wipes came into handy for my trip w Bear hahas~!
See the chocolate? It has a hello kitty design on it!
Meng! Is that you declaring your love for me (finally)? Lols!
Headphone from the girls, namely Lynn, Bee, Cher, Loti and Joy!
Thanks to Lynn for getting it with me!
Got it from 313 HMV with Lynn and Stanley’s and of course Bear’s company hehs!
Meaningful book titled <Awaken The Giant Within> by Anthony Robbins from Shaun!
Very mature gift from a 19yr old brother hehs!
I will read it and apply so I can become that giant and spread more love around! :D
Last but not least… Gifts from the new addition into my life, this month too, in fact… hahas.

Dear Bear, thanks for planning the trip and taking note of little things that Ms Troublesome like me needs!
You have always been so patient with me that I think to myself… <It must be love!> hahas!
So far the person who loves me the most is my mom, seriously.
Well, you do have a long way to catch up but I am really touched by your sincerity!
Putting the probation aside, I see a man who is ready to protect and dote on me.
So thanks a lot for that. We don’t need fanciful, expensive hangouts, but only to spend quality time with each other.
I’m glad that the behaviours and route of thought we have triggers the best of us in each other.
But then again, of course a lot is because we are so similar and I always wonder why I didn’t notice it back in poly hahas!
Anyways, one big round later, we are back to each other and that’s all that matters.
Thanks for all the sense of security, protectiveness, dotingness and happiness you have brought to me so far.
I have nothing to offer you except my silliness, little actions, cheeky smiles and my unwavering adoration for you. hahas.
Thanks for not giving up on me even when I’m so incomplete and burdened with so much emotional baggage.
I will make everything worth your time, effort, sincerity and love de.
You will know de! Hahas! One thing I don’t lack in is affection!
Get ready to be appreciated, doted on, listened to, loved and pampered by me kays!
Thanks to you, everything I have wished for has come true. Hee.
And before you start floating, please remember that nonetheless, you are still on probation.
Hahas! :P