<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Where Would I Be Without My Pickmeups? ^ ^
Thursday, August 8, 2013 @ 5:19 AM

06/08, 07/08 has been an awful 2 days for me.
So glad I had the company of my cheer-me-up angels. 
Have kind of reached my own emotional low. 

Best thing is all of it didn't originate from me. 
Good thing I have had my logical, clear head on as always.
Sadly cause it was what helped me to reveal some vile motives against me.

Sometimes I wished I could still use you (in a way) to fend off pests like that. 
But no, you were never that much around anyways. 
Much as I was not better on my own, I was pretty much n my own.

Did I ever mention I dreamt about you recently? Hmmms I did. 
Wouldn't you want to know the contents? Hahas. 
Anyways even if just temporarily, the meetups and pickmeups helped.

Friend B recommended this place. 
Nice ambience seriously. Hahas. 

Live singing. 
Was so excited when Love Me came on hahas! 

Knightly decoration to suit the castle theme of the place. 
Interesting but not that impressive. Hahas. 

View from outside, when approaching the corner that it's tucked in on the third floor. Hahas.

Salmon with Spinach and mushrooms that I did. 
The sauce was tasty but also really oily! >_<

Fish and Chips that Friend B chose. Originally wanted to go for this too.
Too many places' salmon is just disappointing hahas. 

Overall review of the place would be the food is not bad but slightly on the pricier side. 
Ambience is good cause there is ample table space and distance between tables. 
The polite attitude the staffs had did not hurt too.

Hmmms they had this free flow drink promo and I can't even finish the one I had lols.
But my Friend B had 3! So I guess that more than makes up for my share hahas! 
I would recommend a trip to that place if you are looking to chill. (: 
.
.
.
Finally SHE has time for me! Hahas. 
Looking forward to seeing her so much and she says she cannot stay out too late!
But my poor girl has work the next day so I also understand ba. Hahas. 

Dated each other at town cause I wanted to shop so much! 
Finally got some time to myself to look around some sales since the GSS and until after. 
Ate dinner at Hot Tomato after getting discouraged by long sushi eatery Qs. Lols. 

Went ahead to try the seafood combo this time instead of my usual salmon only hahas.
Still liked their pasta the most! Dory a little too salty, prawn too dry and salmon oily.
Then again, just bear in mind that I'm also Miss Fussy when it comes to food hee.


Tomato soup. Seriously sour.The take-a-sip-and-you-make-a-sour-face kind of sour.
The garlic bread is just nice and also nice with or without the soup hahas. 

Lemon Tea was pretty nice but as all drinks go, sooo diluted after some time hahas. 

Gifts that JJ heartwarmingly brought back for me from her Korea trip!
This silly girl, always makes me feel that she has me in her heart, even if its just a small gift. 
It's never about the price of gifts, more of what they person had in mind when gifting. 
Did some self reflection and realize I am very careless, even with expensive gifts at times. Haiz.

Every friend or person is in your life for a reason. 
Either they have lessons to share with you or just be there for you or etc. 
What's important is, always treasure people who make an effort just to be in your life. 

I have reached this life determining age phrase where people come people go.  
Supporters show themselves, schemers try their luck, critics strike & crossroads appear. 
I hope for all of you out there to be as blessed as me to have my pillars of support.((:

Will strive on, afterall 2013 is the determining 1st year of my oncoming 9 year life cycle. 

Jiayous on everybody!!! Hahas!