<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Megatex Roadshow 01/08 - 04/08
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 @ 1:45 AM

Worked at my first road show ever lols. 
Sort of a mini it fair at expo hahas. 
Worked in shifts, morning 10pm - 4pm, 4pm - 10pm. 

Worked alternate cause shared my slot hahas.
Worked night, morning, night, morning. 
The mornings almost killed me lols. Cmi to wake. 

The deals are not too bad. Did use my self proclaimed break time to see see look look hahas.
I pretty like the lelong host they used. Quite entertaining hahas. 

Our booth with the words held high; free coffee and lucky dip! 
But I'm hardly at the booth cause the whole row of consultants standing fort too scary le ba lols. 
So I'm mostly roaming about. 

And then there's the baby fair! Just nice get clients with baby can buy gifts le! 
Mostly baby clothes and toys hahas. 
Pricing wise seriously some overpriced but some cheaper than retail hahas. 

And to attract kids,  we got this balloon here, hopefully to retain them at our booth! 
This kitty comes up to my chest level in real life hahas. 

Red red red! 
Reaching for the skies! 

My hiding place whenever I need a break and a seat! 
It's very comforting where there's little crowd to rest at.
Especially when your job is to mingle and approach crowds hahas. 

Always listening, always understanding. 
One of the gifts of our lucky dip. 
Will this attract you? Hahas. 

Self customized sticker. 
Next time will get clear background de so will look nicer lols.

Passed my ear piece to my mom cause she wants one.
And Im sure she will not buy any good quality ones hahas.
So passed her my $80 odd de. Hee. 

Ad went to get a new pair for myself. 
The alter Lansing ones that came with my ipad purchase sucks.
Aiya but end of the day got conned by the fair's salesperson also. ): 

Breakfast! 
Tasty but very oily! 

So oily! See the oil reflection? But it's seriously tasty! 

Megatex tag! 

Small thighs like boobs! Hahas. 
Lame. Okay nvm lols. 

Cord life! Supposed to be a program to combat congenital illnesses.
Before your baby is born, buy a bank for its cord.
So that the undeveloped cells in the cord can be preserved as remedy as a in case. 
Small money to pay for your kids guaranteed happiness hahas. 

And nearby there's a furniture show. 
The decoration there is so pretty please! 


If you want to buy new bad there's a lot a lot of options inside. 
It lasts for a week more! Can go see if you are interested hahas. 
If there's a bridal fair, all the more interesting hee. 

See? So nice. Very mesmerizing! 

Wouldn't you want to see this in front of your very eyes? 

Attires throughout the days! 

First night attire! 

Second day attire. Act one young hahas. 

Third night attire. Act one mature only lols. 
So old looking! I know right hahas. 

Last day attire. Took photo with the hello kitty lols. 
By the last 2 days pretty tired le hahas. 
Not much energy. 

Overall it was a good experience lols. 
The good and bad thing is next day need go back into office.
To report and conclude and hand in hard copy roadshow submissions hahas. 

GOOD FACE DAY! Yays! Hahas. 

Want to wear casual but scared too informal so add a scarf act a fashionable lols.
Everyone says I look very winter wear hahas. 
Soon ma, last season supposedly lols. 

Have I mentioned I really like my job? Hahas. 
Recently been helping a friend out with some project work.
And it made me miss school days all over again hahas. 

But fret not, I always try hard to stay young.
Like visiting clients kids to play with them or playing childish games.
Like simple colouring or bingo, no brainer, just destress! 

See? Can spot my triple bingo? High ehs!!! Lols! 

So pretty!!! Hahas! 
Don't deny lehs I'm sure I made you feel like playing le. Hahas. 

Holiday is coming so what will you all be doing? 
Watching ndp ma? Hahas. 
Can't decide which group to go out with. Maybe rot at home lols. 
.
.
. 
Had a very nice dream today morning. 
Kind of wish I didn't wake but I suppose it showed me my innermost desires.
Really really want to make sure my unsaid words were heard.

Now it's all about whether I want to put my feelings into words.
Words into text, text into interaction. Should I even? 
And that is why I crave, love and am scared of dreams. Hahas.