Second Chance
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 @ 11:05 AM
We use this phrase quite a lot in our life.
This kind of chances comes in many forms.
And definitely different definition to everyone.
It could be;
Either about regretting yesterday and changing today.
Or about learning what went wrong and doing it correctly in future.
The ideal will be imho, to be able to keep what you know today.
And going back to a time you choose to make things right.
And before you start scolding me, impossible lahs but that's why...
I said ideal right. So I guess the best is to change today and tomorrow.
Then again I am also thankful that I learnt so much from my mistakes.
Of course it would be awesome if I get to put things right,
But I suppose they were necessary for me to learn.
It's been a really life changing year for me this year as I got to learn a lot.
When you really get to see so much more for what they really are, life becomes tougher.
You consider more things when doing one thing, or before doing something.
It's all about what is it you want, how you work towards it and at what cost.
Learning to self reflect is absolutely scary yet necessary.
It taught me how scary people can be, how they r nice and how to better myself.
It's time to set my directions right.
With that, to also align my thoughts to my actions.
Which will then determine a (hopefully new) result for me...