Meeting Up the Japs!
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @ 7:21 PM
Arranged to eat at nearby my house but it was not open!
Bummer! Headed for Changi Point instead.
Ate at a super lousy Jap place called Ootoya.
So not going back again, lousy-tasting over-priced food.
What good came out of it was I got to meet Jess's bf, Russell.
Hahas. And of course, to see young and jess after so long!
Given that Russell was there, not very nice to talk about him right?
So we sort of spent some time in the toilet having girls' talk.
Good to hear that everything's going well and Jess seems really blissful!
.
.
.
I once read in a book that when humans were created...
We had 8 limbs and were very powerful creatures.
For fear of us taking over the heavenly realm, we were divided into two.
Hence, that started our lifelong journey to find someone who is our destined half.
Not sure if marriage means the person is your other half.
But if the person is there for you till the day you die I suppose that is good enough.
Isn't that a nice saying as well? Hahas.
As I meet more people and see more things, my prioritized criteria has had quite a ...
Paradigm shift. Hahas.
Well, all in all, I'm sorry for the couples that all broke up in 2013(I know plenty).
And I am happy for people who got attached in 2013.
For the singles, there are better fitting ones out there. For newly attached, jiayous and be happy!
Labels: 2013, age, couples, japanese food, journey, love, marriage, singles, soul mates