<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Long & Hard
Sunday, July 21, 2013 @ 8:48 PM

I've thought it over long and hard. 
You know how long it has been since I was left alone to think.
And do nothing else much but think. 

I reviewed everything and realized you did loved me. 
In your own way. I am sorry to have held up your studies. 
And for a dozen other things that I never realized before. 

The facts that you choose not to point out to me, thinking i would figure 
them out on my own like how you always handled things...
But we always have handled things very differently.
I am also sorry that my words did not get to you like it should have. 

Guess my communication skills ain that awesome when it comes to you hahas.
But it also taught me an important fact, that some things can't be forced. 
If you are not the type to verbally point things out, no matter how much I told you to, it wouldn't work.

We both assumed, we both expected. And look where it got us.  
Today someone was referring to life choices as sushi on a conveyer belt. 
Trying to depict that when a person is hungry, he or she will just take any plate (anyone). 

But that is not the fact for me. I would rather starve then take the wrong one. 
Who knows? You may end up with a stomachache after ingesting the wrong one. 
So, so long as the right one is worth my waiting for, i will starve. It's okay.

People ask & I'm not concerned. I can have that many choices but if all are not right... 
Then to me, I do not have any suitor at all. Why would you want to have/tell that you have many? 
When none of them stands a chance? I don't see a point in it. 

And so, all my dear friends, you all can stop match making for me liaos. 
But I do have a few friends on hand who are quite ganchiong so I can...
PASS THE BATON lols. 

I am well aware of the fact that maybe i'm going to expire (lols) in a few years' time. 
But you must know that a life partner is your foundation for the next 50/60 years. 
The one you would build a home, have kids with and have each other for company with.

Especially after your kids grow up and have a life of their own, you are pretty 
much like a married couple again. Only more of retired stage than newlyweds.
Everything happens for a reason. 

Which is why we get born, grow up, marry, start a new life, create new lives,
cultivate those new lives (sort of as our own replacement) and live life till we
get old, get sick, suffer and then die. 

It's all about the whole experience ba. Ahhh life. 


My lock screen. VERy CUTE HORS. I WANT A KID LIKE THAT HAHAS. 
big eyes long eyelashes blushing cheeks sweet smile. 
MELTTTTTTTMAX