What’s In Her Bag
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 @ 3:33 PM
I know, you and you and you always think I’m a aunty!
Cause I seriously bring a lot of stuff in my bag hahas.
But how can I let go of any of them!!!
And so today, as mood favours, I have picked 15 items I have.
In my humongous bag hahas.
***a peep into the doraemon bag***

All at a glance!

1. Pens (is stylus considered a pen as well? hahas)
2. Ez-Link cards (not hard to tell which is for gg around and which is for work ehs)
3. Notepad (for fast writing or drawing before inspiration evaporates)
4. Financial Calculator (for work… duhhhh)
5. Portable Charger
(lovingly accompanied by adapter that has micro usb (note2), lighting (ipad) and last but not
least Samsung tab charging compatibilities, sums up my gadget charging needs).

6. Card Purse
7. Coin Purses
8. Wallet (temporary use; any good ones to recommend? cant seem to find something lovable!)
9. Loose Powder (yes that big ass round box there is my foundation and top-up powder hahas)
10. Keys (chain) (in case it wasn’t obvious hahas)

11. iPad (yea that patch of red my items are on…hahas)
12. Shades (must have since I move around along in the day…)
13. Hair Clip (to fight the weather and help me not pull my hair out hahas)
14. Antibiotics ( the die die must finish course kind, though at times i do forget…)
15. Moisturizer (Vaseline Perfect 10- it’s awesome, smooth & non sticky, smells awesome too)
There! Was my doraemon bag interesting enough for you? Hahas.
I always carry travel pack tissue since i have sinus (read: dominant volcano).
Some days when my bag is lighter and after mom nags i do throw in an umbrella.
Some days when I don’t have time to eat my breakfast…it stays with me the whole day lols.
Anyways the lucky ones who don’t have to lug around a durable iPad around.
Should have considerably lighter bags le. And guys. Wallet, keys, pockets, phone. That’s it.

Say Hi to everyone my dear Note 2!
Oh can’t… No mouth… Lols.