Do depressed people know they are depressed?
Monday, June 10, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Do depressed people know that they are depressed?
I'm just feeling so depressed.
Everything is like bad bad bad for me.
It will take me forever to break down into tweets why and how.
I hate not being able to find my things when I need them.
I hate it when I do not have a good sleep.
I hate it when I'm hungry and very often.
I hate it when I'm feeling frustrated at things I can't change.
I hate it when I disappoint people whom I respect and look up to.
I hate it when I sacrificed and input so much yet see no results.
I hate it when people make use of me.
I hate it when people dismiss my rights to have emotions too.
I hate it when I'm too weak to be disciplined enough.
I hate being sick. At so often a frequency people think its a excuse.
And worse of all. I hate it that all of the above, is ongoing now.
How much worse can it get?
The stupid renovation, living my life in boxes, career standstill, people around me...
Is all but leading to my mental, physical and health meltdown.
If only I could just sleep and wake to realize that all of this, is over.
There is only so much a girl can take, at a time.
And yes I have failed to find my antibiotics and laptop adapter.
Lucky me. Time to up my meds to antidepressants.
And I am still retarded enough to think how nice would it be if you were still around.
But then again, you were never around to begin with.
Who am I kidding...
不喊,不代表不痛
不哭,不代表不在乎
不說,是因為不被明白
不鬧,因為已經沒有意義
不怨,人都為己你們都沒錯
不恨,才真能讓愛隨時間消逝
有些時候有些事情,對錯一點都不重要
重要的是否有從中學到教訓,吸取經驗
若非一番寒徹骨 哪得梅花撲鼻香。。。
Posted yesterday, publishing failed. *repost