Adapting adapting adapting…
Monday, May 20, 2013 @ 2:16 AM
EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN

Meeting my girls for dinners and for that I’m glad! Hahas.
What’s life without a few chitchat girlfriends right!
.
.
.
But… You know the phrase? No pain no gain?
I’m going through the pain now!
House undergoing toilet renovation.
Which brings me to a point, reliability and expectations.
The whole world operates on it! We expect the bank to be open during office hours.
What if one day we turn up there and it’s not open?
We expect vendors to sell food, what if one day we go for lunch and all is closed?
Everything works like clockwork and everything functions because we all perform our part!
I know by then you are thinking what am i madly ranting about right?
I’m coming to the point! I expect but my toilet is not there for me anymore!
Plus with the on-going renovations the house is dusty and everything is much restricted…
Like I have workers coming into my house early in the morn…
And I don’t feel like I can walk around my estate at ease anymore for this period.
And my lift almost always stops at many floors due to them workers using it as well to shuffle between units…
And my bad tempered dad is always home and that means no peace…
And my mum hates the heat and dust so she gets very agitated too!
And I only want to be home, nua and do my work and with no peace I get very frustrated too!
Oh, where is the love?!
NO PAIN NO GAIN


Can’t wait for these days to be over!
But anyways I’m promised sweet rewards once all this is over because…
My parents have decided to renovate the other rooms too since might as well right!
Long story short, we will be welcoming in new furniture soon for everyone in the family!
Nothing more exciting than a change of landscape after all the bad booboos in 2013!
Heard so much negative things happening, time for some good! (at least for me… lols.)
STAGING THE STAGE

Been doing a project at where I volunteer at recently. Hahas.
Spent quite some time on it and being the impatient brat I am, hope to get it done asap!
Glad to be able to apply bits and pieces of old skills and learn new skills along the way! Hahas.