Writing Letters
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 @ 2:53 AM

For those who knows, i'm a writer.
A volunteer one at MPS on Mondays.
Like everyone else, I also have Monday Blues, if not more.
I am someone who goes by my morals and beliefs and principles stricly.
If I'm really tired or in a bad mood, I'd rather not be there.
Reason being I must be in the mood to listen to complaints and be social.
If I'm in those <squat in a corner & draw circles on the floor moods>, NAH!
Volunteering there, you can say it's easy, or tough.
If you really want, there are many things to take note of.
Or you just go there & do your 'thing' your 'style'whicever is.
Going there is my distraction, motivation & alternative altogether.
Distracts me from work, motivates me that there is much more to help by my work,
Plus, it offers me an alternative group of people to be with.
A good mix of people of different ages, different background & character types.
Granted that we do not go into very HTHT topics but is a good start.
I like being quiet at times, crazy at times, just to see how they would react to me LOLS.
Generally they are also pretty open and alright with my profession as well.
Best is when I see passion in the young ones that keeps them coming.
Makes me want to be one of the reason they come or at least feel welcome.
To also make hem feel welcome as the seniors have made me to feel.
Times flies and it's been 2yrs plus alrdy and can I say WOW! Hahas!
Though I still feel prety noob when I intro myself to new people hehs.
Quite silly but I feel that rush of high when I get to know new people.
And I get that vibe THAT THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH HERE TO STAY.
Since we are on that topic, IM PRETTY SAD TO THINK THAT Shaun is leaving.
Or less active when he starts army. ): He's pretty driven and awesome, in my opinion lols.
But hell, I will just befriend more new babes in his absence, FOR HIM lols Shhhhh.
Suppers are tiring & sometimes brain wrecking cause ain all topics rainbows & sunshine.
But you get more insight, foresight, many sights from topics of discussion at the supper table.
I used to assume as much as I question. My job taught me to asertain if my assumption is true.
Maybe my supper mates think I'm rather noob or slow but I see it as a good thing.
That I no longer just assume or ask brainlessly hahas. Lesser miscommunication too,
Though it sometimes HURTS THEM to explain to me... OOPS!.
And I suddenly thought about how much I have grown since I took up this painful job hahas.
In the shower, after supper. Weird I know. But, have I ever mentioned?
Reflection is another habit I've picked up. And it's rather magical! Lols.
Kind of a teacher within me that I get to see what I did wrong and right
After which is all about applying the right change to my actions to make things right.
This might have come a little late cause this was what you always wanted from me.
But you never taught me, assuming I should know it because you do.
You know what? Now I do, even though or maybe because you are no longer by my side.
Is it really true? Like you always advocated? I am better without you?
Any the ways, I suppose its a chicken egg thing ba. No head nor tail or correct answer.
So, reflection of the day, assuming may seem harmless but it could be a slow potion hehs.
Like they always say, smart is good enough, dont act smart. Hahas.
Alrights, by the time I finish my long winded essay & random chain of thought (say you liked it! Lols).
My hair has long dried and I'm going to zzz le! Nights peeps!
Another long day later but at least I can look forward to dinner/supper wih my girls! ((:
Labels: None