Snakey CNY 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
Time flies and its CNY already hahas.
This year honestly hasn’t been a good year to me and I wonder why.
I fall down I lost my phone I get dumped I lost money! EEK.
What channel is this sad life story showing on? Lols.
On a good side, my relations with my family is closer than ever.
Work wise I really need to buck up though. I’ve been so slack!
Being moody makes me self indulgent which makes me lazy hahas.
I know what I have to do I know what I need to change.
But I just can;t find the pushing or pulling force to have it done.
Not to mention you, I am also disappointed with myself…
But I have always been one to act more on my moods.
Though what has to be done I will still do but not 300%? Hahas.
CNY DAY ONE 10.01.13

Gathered at ah ma house! Yearly I always go for her Szechuan vege soup!
Because it’s just that awesome! If you know me, you would know I’m a picky eater!
So that says a lot if I praise it so! Hahas! *she cooks it with duck meat*

This year, even Mummy wears black!
How not to love this awesome colour?

Bro & Mum monkey-ing around on bus hahas. *So embarrassing! lols!*

Loan shark Bin: *looks at Mummy “You owe me money arhs!”

Full length look of my day one attire. Nothing fancy.
I did not buy any clothes specifically for CNY that’s why hahas.

My Day One shoes! Ain it cute?
But it sure hurts, maybe cause it’s new…
The height is short, more like kitty heels.

Don’t fake, I’m sure you all missed my camwhoring shots hahas!
Late at night, cousins decided to gather at another cousin’s house.
This year, for a change, I decided to just swallow the generation gap comments and tag along.
Knowing that they fully intended to drink hahas.
Best to have a OLD SENIOR looking after their asses hahas!
It was pretty fun as I drank too, but since it’s just water…
While they sip, I have to drink half a cup! >_<

But I should not complain because I’m not the one stuck with 16 cups!
HEHS! My cousin Lester is!

See? HOT from the face all the way to his feet!

Me & Lester.

Me & Abigail & Mr Photobomb; Aloysius hahas.
It amazes me how much they have grown from year to year.
I am now the shortest most petite of them all. HA!

Simin!
Poor girl who was about to burst as she didn’t have the toilet card! ):

Mr I Am Totally (not) Sober; Ian!
He actually prank drunk called his friends on SKYPE!
Conference call into the wee hours of dawn my goodness…

After that King Cup where they everyone poured a little something in…
CANNOT MAKE IT LAHS! hahas. *cringes*

It was about time that everyone CMI le! Hahas.
That’s where all the funny business comes out.
*the botak guy? Cousin Mickey, yes not kidding. hahas.*

Macs as reward for all the sober kids!
I am glad that they all wanted to pay their own share.
Not like some others I know who would expect to get treated by the eldest.
For that, I treat, happily. hahas.
Watched The Lucky One for 3/4 maybe? Then decided to sleep.
As it was getting rather typical towards the end hahas.
Woke about 3 hours later and left for home thankfully.
Badly lusted after a bath and my fragrant bed with my cuddles hahas.
I suppose the cousins nua for years and got their breakfast after hahas.
CNY Day TWO 11.01.13

Day 2 attire!

My cutesy Mandarin Orange bag!

Just the right size for oranges, my camera and ezlink card by the side!

Heading over to Meng niece bdae party…
Waiting for her & aunt to pick me before gg over tgt!
While waiting… I watched Wreck It Ralph & camwhored!

Happy Birthday Princess Zanne!
4 years old le oh! Hahas.

Me & Meng!
Meng was all theme-y! Hahas!
What do you think of her bangs? Hahas!
After the party, headed over to Cher house for bai nian, movies and MJ!
But we did not take any photos surprisingly.
It was there that I had my first yusheng of 2013! Hahas.
CNY Day THREE 12.01.13
Today is Mummy’s Birthday!

Self explanatory ehs? Hahas.

Teppan prawns from the new Happy Call Teppan Pan Dad bought!

Flowers Dad bought Mum! Like so rare! HAHAS!

Mango cake that happens to be kickass fragrant!

Mum & Ah Ma!

Dad & Mum!


Aiyoooo what else can I say? Handicraft of my brother lohs…

MJ Time!
Happily flashing out my secret bite! Lols.
$$$ lai lai lai!

I so wanted to buy the Hello Kitty tiles but my brother say he wouldn’t go near them…
): Less one leg how to play. Why like that!!
Other New Year Days


Watched Ah Boys to Men 2 with Mum & Dad at TM!
Part 2 is sooo much nicer than Part 1! hahas!
Now left H& G movie to clear!

Brought them to eat Teppan lunch!
.
.
.
at night, went to Eileen house bai nian!

Love the snacks she offers!
Most of them are not the conventional new year snacks found everywhere!

And I love drinking tea, like chinese tea there.
Though she also has angmoh teas hahas.
I love both actually hee.

Meng bai nian-ing.

Pearl bai nian-ing.

Tyler bai nian-ing.

Me bai nian-ing! Hahas.
I know it looks like I wore very casual here but its all actually rather bling hahas!

Shaun! Who came later than us but he brought cupcakes!
He did it himself lehs, no horse run de NASG lols.
*New Age Sensitive Guy
.
.
.
Valentine’s Day!

Gave Mum a belated present, together with V day gift!
Inside the treasure box are all stars, a letter, a cutesy pen!
Don’t say I cheap skate hors. It’s a letter that touched her so much she cried!

Trying out this new foundation now.
Since loose powder appears too dry on days.
But loose powder sure is fuss free to apply arhs. Hmmms.

Delicious lunch I have!
Teppan salmon! Im a lucky girl!
I love home cooked food. Who says stuffs have to be expensive to be delicious!

Ms Barang on her way out for appointment!
Yea and it’s raining cats and dogs outside! >_<

First thing upon returning to work?
Go eat my Newton Fish Soup!
After finishing up the Bee Hoon still got so much fish ehs! LOVES!

My guilty pleasure came! hahas. thank goodness for Gmart!

Awesome dinner yet again!
Fresh scallop with teppan udon noodles.
I am a fussy eater but if you really figure me out enough, I like simple things…
It’s always the effort that counts…

Excited to go bai nian at klls house after work!
I miss cute Lexi! And she can walk steadily now!
Was all full of smiles when I reached! So cute!
Hope she recovers from her cough and flu soon! <3

7th day Dinner.
A simple one with family. (:

Dad getting ready stuffs for tonight to bai-bai. (: