January Updates
Sunday, February 17, 2013 @ 8:19 PM

Went for pre new year shopping with Meng!
Like finally get to meet her! hahas!

Bought myself a nice cushion floor sofa hahas!
In fact, my big fat ass is parked there now as I’m typing away hahas.
It’s days like this that i can squeal in happiness.
Great book in the tablet, awesome drink by the side, fan blowing while your sofa hugs you!
No disturbances no nothing, direct ticket into another world filled with oohlala dramas and hot guys.
And before you think I am pathetic, I am not.
Rather this and freedom then being tied down and miserable to the wrong persons hahas!

Bought this bigass bag for my laptop.
How come I keep upsizing my bags! I know right…
But I never was the “i will make do with this”, “i can live without that” kind of girl.
I love to have all my gadgets with me!
Tablet lahs, semi pro camera lahs, Note 2 (even phone also big) lahs etc etc!
Might as well embrace it and make my life easier and happier hahas.

My new year nails!
Thinking of soaking this off after a few weeks.
Back to normal coloured nails and maintaining it myself!
All them bloodsuckers make me feel so tired gg back to repair again and again…
Not that their services was cheap anyways.
Though they do have the patience and chat with you…
But slowly you see how they operate how they work how they think and it’s scary.
For lack of a better adjective to describe hahas.

Was tuning in to muttons 987fm and they mentioned their new shop!
Since my office is 2 stops away I went to have a look!
Hahas. Have not had a chance to try it though… Anyone? >_<

Oh, and through one of my friends, I had the experience of visiting the doctors.
So that Prudential may decide if the case will be accepted as per average case or will there be exclusions hahas.
This doctor is not bad, if not a little stiff and proper hahas.