<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Happy New Year 2013
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 @ 3:33 PM

The day before on train, I was designing a self motivation message.

Something along the lines of “Raine you can do it” and some goals on it to work towards.

Things like “Family”, “Home”, “Children” that sort of thing and made it my wallpaper.

Ironically, a few hours later, I lost the phone.
.
.
.
After sleeping on it and reflecting on how someone else had just hurt me very badly.

I called back a friend, someone who is helping me on my health issues.

It was then I got a huge source of support from.

And of course my bestie who helped me find out numbers to call for Singtel and heard me out.
.
.
.
And I found renewed strength.

So later, I am going down to the Singtel shop to get a new card and also a phone.

Waiting for the Singtel staff to get back to me on the levy waiver, since I did not CHOOSE to renew early.

Was previously depressed about my new year. But not now, because that’s what a new start is about right?
.
.

.
Concentrating on people who matter and bother. And focusing on the good things that happened to you.

I won’t lie about how much of a pain in the ass inputting all those contacts will be.

Especially now that I have this community event gg on, contacts are very important.

Less to mention in my line of work. Being accessible and reliable is everything. 
.
.
.
It is very true that if any problem can be solved by money all you need is time to earn it back.

But more often than not, sometimes people forget about the emotional aspect of things.

The photos & memories in the phone, not to be retrieved. But good thing and bad thing is.

I have not have had it for long. So I did not “lose” much.
.
.
.
All those of you who do not know how careful I have been with my stuffs nowadays.

And went ahead to say “she is just being raine” or “again arhs?” or “you should have been more careful”

I will not blame you. I will feel hurt or sad but no I will not bear any grudges.

Afterall it is very easy to assume things and having lost items before, it’s predictable to get accused.

It is very hard to see efforts but only focus on the results. Everyone does it.
.
.
.
Anyways, in this new year I have a lot of things I need to change and want to change.

I need to change my impatient ways. If I am the only one to want to get things done, something is wrong here.

I need to learn to keep my promises, much as it pains me to say lols. Much not feed my addiction.

Like if this is the last chapter I promise to read I should stop. Last chocolate, last movie, last whatever.
.
.
.
Have been too doting on myself. I do have savings but I always get tempted by pretty little things.

I have been making much improvements these last months and I hope I will, even more, into 2013 and beyond.

Being a multi tasker, I adore clearing tasks. If getting that bling thing is on my mind I want to get it done asap. Lols.

I need to learn the beauty of “finally” getting that item. Like focusing on long term goals, saving up longer etc. Hahas.
.
.
.
If you did not know, I joined the financial planning industry this later half of the year.

I have friends who are so kind to me and friends who shut me out completely. Hahas.

I was happy I was sad I was overload with information and I had achievements when they got insured under me.

I do tire but I know I cannot quit hahas. Not when I have had so much training and so much time invested.
.
.
.
Afterall, by Dec I would have fully paid off all my exam fees (yes we take at least 6 exams to be a licensed financial consultant).

And how can I give up now? Hahas. Time to put all that knowledge to good use. So knowing how new I am…

I am going to have to work even harder in 2013 to be an awesome FC hahas!

So if I do look you guys up in 2013, don’t be surprised and just treat me as your friend cause we were friends to begin with.
.
.
.
All these months planning for this community project, I have learnt a lot.

More on communication issues, getting things done but not forgetting the “feel” aspect…

Meeting deadlines, what to prioritise, the kind of detailed planning required etc.

MSM (mgmt sci methods) can be applied here to calculate back the project timeline, shall apply it next time hahas! 
.
.
.
If you are reading this, you know who you are, I find that we always have this issue when i am unhappy.

You seem to not be able to handle my unhappiness and just want to focus on what makes you happy.

Even when I need your support the most. More than sad/hurt, I am disappointed that you failed to be there.

The worst is, whenever you show this side of you, it’s when you are in your comfort zone. Always.
.
.
.
For all the effort I make, heck I don’t even feel like I deserve to be in your life.

Other than change being the only constant, this also stands true.

“Nobody is irreplaceable”. Maybe less so for family but you are not family, so yea.

Being bubbly all the time does not mean I do not have my down times too.
.
.
.
Everyone just has a different method of dealing with it.

If I am not worth fighting for, you are not worth me spending my time on either.

Good thing I have an awesome family backing me up through all these times.

Without them I would really be so alone. Hahas.

.
.
.
I feel blessed, really. and I also understand they might not always be there for me.

So 2013 and beyond I am going to treat me as best as I can, what I can and they deserve.

This 2012, I have gotten closer to all of them, especially my bro and I am glad for that.
.
.
.
Summary of To improve On(s) - Mgmt:
1. Time
2. Weight
3. Emotional
4. Financial
5. Goals
6. Motivation

Yea, that’s about it. Only. Like literally everything le hahas.

Am I that lousy? Lols. I guess there’s always room for improvement!

It’s always hard to please a perfectionist. Extremist. Extreme perfectionist. Perfect extremist.

=D

hny 2013