Pitch Perfect
Monday, November 12, 2012 @ 2:58 AM
Just went for waffle dinner and movies with Josh and JH.
Been wanting to watch it for sometime already.
I love music-ish movies I really do.

Generally if you know me, I watch all movies hahas.
But none of that dark throughout and lame horror movies with no storyline.
In the past I used to like watching Saw for the awesome storylines.
But nowadays as I grow older the gore is getting too much so I refrained.
Anything else is pretty much alright with me still hahas.
I just don’t see movies people are in pain like getting tortured kind of pain.
I love any movie that can make my emotions go through with the characters.
Its not hard but not that easy either? hahas.
Anyways enough of my blabbering gibberish.
Basically this movie is about this group of girls who wanted to sing their way to their dreams.
All of them have their own issues and are different in their own way.
Came together and put their own individualities to good use.
If you like music and you do listen to songs of old and new times, you will like this movie.
However I would say at certain parts here and there it’s pretty predictable hahas.
Overall, just sit back, relax and enjoy the show and music.
P.S. Anna Kendrick is hot. Hahas.
Every time I encounter something like this movie, book or anything, it sets me thinking.
“Ain it awesome to be able to work on your passion for a living?”
But of course artsy passions are harder to make a living of though…
If you ask me, I would think all passions go through a 3 stage phrase.
1: Knowing you are in love with it and gaining more knowledge about it.
<Ever wondered why you were better and more interested in some subjects than some others?>
2. Having the courage to start the ball rolling and start applying what you know.
<I can teach you the theory but it is only when you apply, you internalize it.>
3. Finding that balance that allows you to incorporate it into your life, better yet, bread&butter.
<life as a shower singer, job as a singer? avid reader, published author? >
I actually printed my own name card, let me show it to you.

The front.
Can you see the quote I incorporated into it?
My full time job is <Marketing Communications & HR Executive.>
For that I have to hire and give interviews.
My motto? “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
Even if I have kids in future, I cannot see myself being a housewife 24/7.
I will go after a passion that allows me to work from home most likely.
That will be a job passion for me. Hahas.

The back of the card.
The quote behind goes with my part time.
Much as it matches my part time job description, it has been my practise along too.
“There are no such things as strangers, only friends we have not met.”
When we have something good, we share with people around us.
My part time designation is financial consultant.
What people generally know as insurance agent but I swear we do so much more.
The good ones anyways lols. I like to talk and share.
Though we did have to go through exams to be equipped with financial knowledge.
But basically this job fits my love for sharing.
I mean of course it doesn’t match my love for music and writing but fair enough?
In this economy when even banks are not hiring I am thankful to have a full time AND part time job. (:
Even more by the fact that I do not want to settle down too late so I have lesser time to prove myself.
Last time, when I was still young, I try to put my foot everywhere as I deem fit.
For now, I learn to analyse and see where is the right direction to go.
Undeniably, I am still handling a lot of stuffs now but at least I can see the end…
Time to time, I do second guess myself when I meet with nasty friends, irresponsible candidates, over-expectation of people's standards.
Then I will ask myself, what and why I am doing all of this for.
My answer is me and my loved ones.
So I give myself prep talks and move on. That said, I am still not perfect.
My major issues will be time management and managing expectations.
Perfection is always about balancing. Which is definitely not easy.
But that doesn’t mean I can’t try. It’s just, old habits die hard. HAHAS.
Sorry babies (to-come), Mummy will try to work harder… Lols.
Sorry mom and dad, will try to let you guys retire earlier kays… Lols.
