<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Happening Months
Sunday, November 11, 2012 @ 5:15 PM

More often than not, my starting statement when I blog.
BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST BLOGGED! hahas.
Alrighty so now I’m back to update! Hahas.

LEGOLAND 290912
IMG_2532
Early in the morning 7am we reported at Golden Mile Complex!
IMG_2575
Destination reached! But grey skies were looming over our heads!
IMG_2755
Along the way all around Legoland were life like Lego structures like this!
So much effort put into it!
Now, if we could all get in and take photos with them that would be perfect hahas!
IMG_2769
After all the water sports feeling chilly?
Don't worry they have this drying box for you to DRY YOURSELF immed hahas!IMG_2831
Been so long since I played any stall games!
Good thing is there will be a prize, only how big or how small.
Hahas!
IMG_2840
The 4 dragons I picked!
IMG_2841
Below it lies the lucky numbers!
IMG_2842
See? So many prizes to be won! Hahas!
IMG_2852
Hello Honeycomb!
IMG_2876
Look at it! She’s flying!~ Hahas.
IMG_2674
Warrior Princess at heart lols.
IMG_2697
And now she gets marked for her daydreamyness! Lols!IMG_2699
I soooo love airbrush tattoos! They should offer it more commonly and cheaper in SG.
Then maybe less people will get real ones and get to change design often? Hahas.
IMG_2701
Anyways I love the cheap thrill it brings hahas!
Ain the dove lovely? Advocate of peace.
IMG_2906
One serious issue is their food! So nasty and so little selection!
Only this place is slightly better but also pricier.
WHAT? yea, EXPENSIVE. #exploitedlikeatourist

IMG_2907
Their beef burger.
IMG_2954
Took this really lovely polaroid by the fountain! <3
IMG_3004
Thanks to Lynn for helping me to hold Honeycomb as I still had to handle a camera and all!
Oh and that’s Lynn’s Trunkie btw! Hahas!
IMG_3054
Borrowed this to take photo from a boy inside the Lego playroom!
So sweet! Hahas!

IMG_3065
In this place called mini city, there were exhibitions of Lego made structures of real places!
Ain this riverside point life like? Hahas!
IMG_3138
Almost leaving, stopped by the gift shop!
IMG_3139
Went to buy a Lego brick and had it carved with my name and date as a momento!IMG_3153
This is the Lego photo Joy bought as momento!
So cool! Had this stand to put on other figures too!
IMG_3159
There! All united! Everybody’s figures were on it!~
IMG_3162
And being the pig I am, I ate a Mac meal again.
Tsktsk. At least I satisfied the worms in my tummy hahas!

HALLOWEEN ADVENTURES (1)
USS HORROR NIGHTS

DSC00050
We are here!~
DSC00053
<Left to right, Weijie, Jiahui, Me, Joshua>
Standard! Come here must take photo with the USS globe! Hahas!
We were laughing at some joke so pardon our faces yea! hahas!
DSC00054
There, a nicer picture hahas!
DSC00055
Foodie food foodie here I come!
DSC00064
Authentic stalls everywhere.
They use charcoal to make their clay pot rice!
Too bad the waiting time was 1hr or more!
I so badly wanted to taste clay pot rice with the charcoal taste!
DSC00075
We went there on the 26th! How about you guys? hahas.
DSC00076
In the end, event hours were extended to 2.30am!
At least, that was the time we left at! hahas!
DSC00079
I love sleep! If only the lake of dreams can give me sweettttt dreams!DSC00098
Entering the HORROR ZONE, this is the first thing we see hahas.
Good thing we have Joshua with us so we knew to Q for the horror houses first!
DSC00100
First stop, Insanitarium!
The props were awesome and I loved the part the girl screamed as
Doctor Dementia jabbed her over and over again! So realistic!
What a tough job she had. Wouldn’t she lose her voice after that?

DSC00101
After Death Alley, which was the shortest Q and no kick at all Chinese horror ground,
we went for the most exciting and longest Q of all, Dungeon of Damnation
where the Undertaker awaits!
DSC00103
See the waiting Q time? 2 hours! SERIOUSLY?
I TELL YOU SERIOUSLY THEY OVERSOLD THEIR TICKETS.
Even the premium Q (extra $40) had a 30mins (at least) Q too!
DSC00107
Trying to past time during the long wait!
DSC00115
What better way than camwhoring since it’s pretty much we can do? DSC00116
Ahem… Anyone saw what I see? Lols.
DSC00126
Wanna guess our next stop after the Dungeon?
DSC00127
Clue 2.
DSC00140
Clue 3.
DSC00144
THERE! TRANSFORMERS RIDE~ VERY OBVIOUS ALREADY HAHAS!DSC00160
It was an awesome 4D show!
Love the characters talking to me and in turn me replying them!
I guess the people behind would have thought us me nuts lols!
DSC00161
Only jh is excited lols.
DSC00162
Can’t wait! Why were the guys all so “enthu” one! Tsk! 
DSC00165
Exiting the show~
Went for another Cylon ride, the 360 turn brought me oh-so-high!
Too bad the Q was too long if not I would have totally Q-ed for it again!
So, with that, we went photo taking around finally! Hahas!
DSC00170
Hello Mummy! By far the most realistic disguise I saw hahas.
DSC00180
It would be awesome if the ‘thing’ bounced up every once and then to scare hahas!
Better for photo taking too? LOLS.
DSC00181
Ok boys, that was mean! People only trying to earn a living you know! Aiyoooo. DSC00193
Puppet Master! Nice picture I am sure but we didn't had the time to Q for it though. )):
DSC00199
Bloody Dolly. She moves front and back but the camera snapped in stills so yea…
DSC00201
Hi, that was me! trying to creep the creepy! lols!
DSC00205
Looks like we met his brother previously huhs? hahas. (photo before this)
DSC00215
Was trying to appear like a ghostly doll. Did I succeed? Lols.

With that, we left the place seeing as we had done everything! Woohoo!
I have friends who went twice just to complete everything we did in one night!
Eventful evening we had!

After which we went to Geylang for frog leg porridge!
Thanks to Joshua for providing the transport and bringing us home safely!
A fun and considerate bunch they are! Hahas. Thanks for the company!

HALLOWEEN ADVENTURES (2)
ASIAN CIVILISATIONS MUSEUM

DSC00249
Had to attend to KCC Indian Event Navatri before Halloween(2)!
So, there! In my Indian ‘costume’!~
DSC00252
Full length view! Love them bling blings! Hahas!
DSC00253
Bangles now! Hahas!
I swear all the foreign and local Indians were staring at me…
DSC00259
Me and Meng!
Though Meng’s looked a little Korean in my opinion, without the shawl hahas.
DSC00260
Had Yoshinoya for dinner before gg for the event!
DSC00262
Surprisingly this mango peach juice was nice!
DSC00263
Reached early and they were rehearsing. Hahas.
DSC00297
Full length of me and Meng’s attire!
DSC00298
Pearl and Meng!
Pearl’s attire cost 80-100odd! OMG!
DSC00299
Me and Pearl.
After that Meng and me were thrown into a registration frenzy!
Broke out of it around 7 plus, handed over and got on our way to ACM!
DSC00305
Tada! Attire change!
DSC00307

My Halloween Skeleton ring! hahas!
Supposed to go with my gypsy attire but owells.
DSC00310
The enchanting Fullerton…
DSC00314
Here we are!
DSC00315
Standard! Must get map to guide us around the place hahas!
DSC00317
Hey bro your shirt not very matching hors? Lols.
DSC00319

DSC00320
ACM is all dressed up for Halloween! hahas.
DSC00321
Hey Meng, I don’t think the brochure is gg to save you from this beast yo lols.
DSC00324
The dropping eyeball sure is disgusting.
DSC00326
Yea I was thick skinned enough to force this guy giraffe to take photo with me hahas.
But it was worth it! Now I get to admire his cuteness forever lols.
Stalker much?
DSC00327

DSC00335
Witch of the old days.
DSC00340
Meng: “She stiff I stiff”
DSC00342
Do I fit in? Lols. <Would be better if they painted their arms as well>
DSC00345
He scared Meng! Lols. Bad bad!
DSC00347
They were dressed up on their own!
DSC00348
Very sporting family!
DSC00356
She was just moving around and stalking people, until Meng caught her for a photo lols.
DSC00366
No more interesting characters, posing with the pumpkin now!
DSC00369
Hungry. Always hungry. You know me. Lols.
DSC00373
Tragic death!
DSC00375
The most HUHS duo… Lols. The red one was holding a fake baby btw.
DSC00376
Top of the day! 
DSC00381
The cutest vampire around hahas! Love her headdress hairband!
I also want one!
DSC00382
Nice mask and Meng, nice face. Lols.
DSC00383
Can I bite his hand? Will he punch me? Lols.
DSC00386
Somebody enlighten me who they are supposed to be? hahas.
DSC00389
In one of the restaurant tanks lies this prettiest fish with EYELINER. hahas.
DSC00390
Just chilling around CQ after our rather brief ACM tour.
DSC00391
Love this top! Star Wars Coffee. May the Froth Be With You! Lols!
Cute much!
DSC00398
Meng was craving for doog old Turkish ice cream so we went searching for it!
Mission Accomplished! Ding dong ding dong!
DSC00399
Tasty! Too bad the cones did not seem crunchy if not I would get a cone hahas!

And that concludes my Halloween! hahas!