♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!
|
♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS
 Those V8 Days!
 Me with sensei & classmates!
 Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:
 E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club
 Me with S&I ladies! miss them!
 With the Happy Eyes Sisters!
 Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
|
♥ SECRETS ♥
♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue
♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee
~~Secretive Whispers~~
"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our
future NOW."
"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks
I'm his princess."
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus
one day so I never have to live without you."
"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need
to give it."
"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love
with him perfectly."
"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
And look, it found me."
"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
|
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
 Mummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
 MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
 My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
|
♥ AND KISSES ♥
The Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar! 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration! 290913
|
|
♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Songs to Share
Monday, September 3, 2012 @ 1:52 AM
Been wanting to do this for some time… Never got around to doing it… So am going to do it now hahas.
Here goes… I WANNA SHARE SOME AWESOME, MEANINGFUL SONGS!
1. Who You Are <Jessie J> 2. Dark Side <Kelly Clarkson> 3. Same Mistakes <One Direction> 1. Who You Are by Jessie J Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay… I stare at my reflection in the mirror: "Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left the real me on the shelf. No, no, no, no, no... Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, Just be true to who you are! (who you are [x11])
Brushing my hair, do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah! The more I try the less it's working, yeah 'Cause everything inside me screams No, no, no, no, no...
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, There's nothing wrong with who you are!
Yes, no's, egos, fake shows, like WHOA! Just go, and leave me alone! Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight, With a smile, that's my home! That's my home, no... No, no, no, no, no...
Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars! Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing, It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeah 2. Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson Everybody's got a dark side… Do you love me? Can you love mine? There's a place that I know It's not pretty there and few have ever gone If I show it to you now Will it make you run away Or will you stay
Even if it hurts Even if I try to push you out Will you return? And remind me who I really am Please remind me who I really am
Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it Will you love me? Even with my dark side?
Like a diamond From black dust It's hard to know It can become A few give up
So don't give up on me Please remind me who I really am
Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it You know that we're worth it Will you love me? Even with my dark side?
Don't run away Don't run away Just tell me that you will stay Promise me you will stay
Don't run away Don't run away Just promise me you will stay Promise me you will stay Will you love me? ohh
Everybody's got a dark side Do you love me? Can you love mine? Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it You know that we're worth it Will you love me? Even with my dark side? 3. Same Mistakes by One Direction
Find out what went wrong without blaming each other… Harry: Circles, we're going in circles Dizzy's all it makes us We know where it takes us we've been before Closer, maybe looking closer There's more to discover Find out what went wrong without blaming each other
Zayn:Think that we got more time When we're falling behind Gotta make up our minds All: Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games And we Wait, wait, wait for the end to change And we take, take, take it for granted That we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes
Liam: Wake up, we both need to wake up Maybe if we face up to this We can make it through this Closer, maybe we'll be closer Stronger than we were before, ya Made this something more, yeah
Zayn: Think that we got more time When we're falling behind Gotta make up our minds
Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games And we Wait, wait, wait for the end to change And we take, take, take it for granted That we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes
Yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is When it's broken, you say there's nothing to fix And you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay While you're making all the same mistakes
Don't look back, But if we don't look back, We're only learning then, How to make all the same mistakes, Same mistakes again, So we play, play, play all the same old games
And we Wait, wait, wait for the end to change And we take, take, take it for granted That we'll be the same But we're making all the same mistakes
Yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is When it's broken, you say there's nothing to fix And you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay While you're making all the same mistakes . . . Sometimes when you lose direction, it’s hard to do what’s right. If you did the right thing, what will it cost you? If you did what was expected, was it worth giving up doing what was right?
It always does help to listen to songs that encourage you to dream on. More often than not, many situations in life hold you down. I have my dreams but I also have to live my life.
How to hold onto my passion without losing my dreams?> That should be the very big question. Also the main reason for the quote on my name card.
Digressing, I did 1000pcs of my personal namecard. The quote on the front reads: “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
The quote on the back reads: “There are no such things as strangers only friends you have not met.” Well, cliche maybe, but it IS the mottos I stand by. The reason I’m sharing these songs is cause… When I was going through a rougher stage of my work life… They enlightened me?
For Who You Are is to remind me to be myself and not to fit in to please. “Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing” touches me the most. I just have to have my dreams and wants in mind to guide my actions.
My point is, “Dare to go against the tide” I guess.
For Dark Side, it applies to people really close to me. I may be open, bubbly, energetic, talkative, animated but I have my dark side too. Not that I will push everyone away… But when I do…
Am I to be left alone or to be accompanied? I guess people sometimes push others away to be rejected and have them stay? We need to know that you are really here to stay…
Because we can’t afford to “rely/depend” on you to have you give up. So I guess if you have seen my “dark side” we should be pretty chummy hahas. The people who matter would be the ones we usually show ourselves to…
Me life, I have pushed people away and they left. Me life, I have pushed people away and they stayed. Me pushes, were examinations to screen out who loves me.
It’s just that sometimes during waiting periods, the uncertainty hurts. For Dark Side, I’m trying to accept that things don’t always turn out how you want. The most important things is to concentrate on people who stay, by your side.
Same Mistakes. I liked the song when I first heard it. Was surprised when I knew One Direction sang it. Not all boy band only and can sing deep songs. Very bright future I say hahas.
We usually push people away by our unhappiness, through quarrels./disagreements. To clear issues, or underlying problems or we just reach tolerance levels. It helps us to know more about each others’ thought and second chances.
Therefore it’s very important to make it right. “Find out what went wrong without blaming each other.” 9 simple words, a whole world of meaning behind it.
It has become reflex to divert and deny blame. But isn’t solving the issue more important that “who” is at fault? Two hands to clap so usually BOTH should be at fault, the most one more one less.
But at the end of the day is pride and everything else so important? So as to forgo the chance of making things right? I can only say, “It shouldn’t be.”
With someone you love, pride should not be an issue at all. If your pride comes before love, then no. It’s not that much love than companionship. I am a prideful person too. But if I am willing to set it aside, what about you?
Same Mistakes points out that we will be stuck if we do not learn from mistakes. Dizzy is what it makes us, circling is definitely not moving forward as we should. Everyone knows we should learn from mistakes but how many practises it…
To sum things up, I have doubted myself, filtered me life VIPs and reflected. Reflected what matters, who matters, and what matters. It is at this awkward sandwich generation, that much duties calls for your attention.
You have parents to support. A flat to buy. A marriage to carry out. Kids to have. Educational funds for kids. Your retirement fund. The worse? Healthcare funds. S’pore costs are staggeringly expensive.
All the more it makes me want to take up another health policy. Currently I only have savings plans with female illnesses rider with sum assured of $20,000. To do my own financial planning for myself, I am definitely underinsured.
To help myself and others, I have to take exams, which I hate! But without it, I would not be able to help others before it’s too late. Too many deaths and sick old parents around me for my comfort.
That said, I have so much to change to be a better girl. Hahas.
My Top-3s to change! Hahas. Baby steps! >. < 1. Walk slower ( walk too fast, always rushing for time even when not) 2. Punctuality (I LOVE sleep and the night a tad too much to be healthy hahas) 3. Doting (I am too nice to myself! no mood=ignore all else)
And speaking about the night… It’s 1.51am le! O dear!!! Signing off lohs, tomorrow is a Monday! Blues Oh Blues! Nights bloggies! Hahas!
|