<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Mission Mummy
Monday, September 10, 2012 @ 12:52 AM

Been having quite a shitty week…

Monday 03092012

Candidate A: Postponed from STAR course
Candidate B: No show (owe me documents)
Candidate C: Found another job
Candidate D: No show

Top it all, I ache all over plus having sore throat.
Dodge frisbee remember? iActYoung so iOrbigood lohs.

After lunch I felt hot all over.
Suspected to have fever…
Got Glenda to access but her hands were cold so I shrugged my doubt off.

4.30pm; headed off to attend mgr dad’s funeral.
Mgr started saying how the whole thing went…
Like the night before, the day when it happened and all.

C360_2012-09-03-17-53-27

Listening I felt sick, feel like throwing up.
Lucky I started learning & folding the Jigong Hats when I sat down.
Concentrated on folding to keep from puking.

After getting dropped off at Redhill MRT, wanted to bus to bedok for MPS.
While waiting for Bus I was falling apart already.
Immed notified Meng and cabbed home straight.

Reaching home after jam and all, TAXI ONLY ACCEPTED CASH!
UNCLE WHY YOU NEVER GET ANY PAYMENT TERMINALS!!!
And i had to limp (muscle aches frm dodge frisbee rmb) all the way home to get cash.

Even the uncle was appalled at how I moved tsk tsk.
Reached home still kenna 20 questions by mum’s husband zzz.
When I could hardly speak.

Cried a river in the lift due to all that discomfort.
But just had to keep going right. Sighs.
After paying went to get fever ice packs and muscle patches.

And Ice cream. What better to cool the body temperature down right.
Was crossing the road to get back home, limping as fast as i could.
Ice cream in hand hanging down, not even licking or what AND…

This asshole driver honked at me to move faster.
Are you rushing off to die? Even his wife (I assume) told him to back off.
I am limping and holding so much stuffs and not even eating my ice cream.

WHATSYOURFREAKINGPROBLEMMAN?!
I mean I now fever cant be seen but what about my limps. ZZZ.
Anyways just got myself home to see him chatting with his colleague.

On phone, with the nicest tone I never hear him use on mom, me or bin.
Tuned myself out, bathed, got onto bed after ice packing and muscle patching myself.
Only thing left: nap till mom’s home.

C360_2012-09-03-20-25-52
Not exactly painless but less pain I think hahas.
Heng I am not the hairy type anyways hahas.
C360_2012-09-03-20-27-04

C360_2012-09-03-20-38-44
No lahs not OTT (over the top) hors.
I actually pressed on the whole area and pasted where it hurts.
So there and there and there and there!
 C360_2012-09-03-20-44-31

Wanted the Doraemon fever packs but they ran out of stock.
Value for $ lehs. That one $2.90 for 8 patches!!! Lols.
This is same price for 2 patches. Ewwwww.

TUESDAY 04092012

Mc-ed and worked from home.
Started losing my voice…

WEDNESDAY 05092012

M8A Tutorial Day.
Having 8A exams on Friday.
Topped up my stationery.

It sure was nice studying at alfresco area where the weather is breezy.
Nice music and nice stationery.
Too bad the day din end well though.

Sometimes I wonder am I the only one who isn’t like them all…
What a pity…
Maybe one day I might just treat them all like how they all treat me?

C360_2012-09-05-16-13-08
Buy stationery must…
C360_2012-09-05-16-18-33
Remove price tags!

THURSDAY 06092012

Met up with HM for lunch at Far East!
Nice lunch but it’s another NO-VOICE-TRY-TO-TALK day…
Sore throat left me with no appetite so I ate very little.

Since swallowing hurts. Hahas.
At night was when I went back for 2nd Carragheen appointment.
See previous post for details.

FRIDAY 07092012

Day of 8A exam.
All sick symptoms got worse from studying late.
Finally gamwan to go see doctor for meds already.

Lost count of how much medical bills I have had this later half of the year.
Stayed home the whole day except dining with JJ at night…

SATURDAY 08092012

Went out with Mom to bring her to Michelle.
I’m sorry! I was in a very bad mood the whole day though.
Very irate. Me lehs. Lost voice. Can’t talk.

Sufferingttm! Can only listen.
Anything I try to say I have to repeat again cause only 1st 3 words can be heard.
Got so tired of repeating I chose to be silent anyways. )):

But given another choice I will still bring her ba.
Since she has all those aches from work and my therapist helps!
Definitely value for money. Hahas.

C360_2012-09-08-14-46-08
New shades! (Not the one I bought w Mom)

C360_2012-09-08-14-47-26
Mom wearing my shades!
C360_2012-09-08-14-48-15

Even my mom hides behind me…
)):
C360_2012-09-08-14-49-37
Now, that’s better hahas.
C360_2012-09-08-17-10-00
On train on way home!
that’s why got mood take picture.
Cause… Im going home!!! Yays!
C360_2012-09-08-17-10-31
And Mom suddenly decides to try my fav pose lols.
Oh, and that’s her wearing her new shades hahas!
C360_2012-09-08-17-12-58
Ah, the Shades Sisters!~

When I was younger I used to buy funky spectacles all the time.
Now that i am older, I buy alot of shades.
Like ALOT.

Funky specs I have like 5 if not more.
Shades I have 4 I regularly wear and 3 new ones!
Got brown, black, pink, full ones, shaded ones.

Generally all BIG ones ba so my face can look small hahas.
Mom likes those smaller ones, like real spectacles hahas.
For me it’s more like an accessory to shield my eyes from blinding sun!~

SUNDAY 09092012

Stayed home all day.
Spoke minimally.
Slept maximum-ly.

Voice a little better. 5 full words maybe?
It’s such a torture to not be able to speak.
Cant make much calls also. ZZZ.

Oh and I’m looking to hire part time HR!
Anyone interested??