Know Yourself, Love Yourself
Sunday, August 5, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
Alrighty, this post shall be about something some say…
Superstitious, Bo Liao, Fascinating! Interesting!
WHATEVER! Just READ! ((:
So… being the firm believer or rather observer I am…
I have always been interested in knowing more about people.
I do not deny this is stereotype of a kind.
But the fact is, it is hardly wrong or too far from the truth.
That said, I always do give people second chances to change my impression of them!
So there, I try to be as fair as I can be. I mean come on, who DOESN’T JUDGE? :D
*Drum Roll*
Okie, so here goes my horoscope and more detailed analysis.
Courtesy of Meng & Ting. (:
AIN WE EXCITED!! LOLS!
MYSTIC JOURNEY HERE WE COME!!!
*okie, maybe I was exaggerating just that littleeeeeeeeee~

Yes, O Great Universe Please Calculate Me Fate! *ohm*

The Sun has risen! Done-ed!

There there! What it all represents~!
SUN : General Personality Traits
MOON: Inner Feelings & Emotional Personality
RISING: The Perceived You & Your Personality
CELTIC: Sacred Tree in Druid Mythology
TAROT: Your representing Major Arcana card
CHINESE: Representing Zodiac Animal
NUMBER: Numerology – Meaning of Birth Day & Month

Yea lohs, by the time I balance everything hors…
Cow come home already hahas!
But it’s just in me! >.<

YES YES the first three lines CANT BE TRUER! Hahas!
*squeals in delight* kidding i don’t squeal but you get the point lols.
Oh and do I give you a sense of security? I thought I was rather nuts…

Yes!!! Everytime I ask if they notice this and that they say…
GOT MEHS?
*starts digging hole*

I swear my gem was DIAMOND… GEEZ!

Well I do feel like a Magician from time to time!
Since I do make food and money disappear all the time…
LOLS.
And may I just add 2 humble, very humble opinions like the humble person I am?
LIFE IS BORING WITHOUT IMAGINATION.
YES EVERYONE IS MOVING IN S---L---O---W M--O--T--I--O--N!

Yea, I do feel like a lucky individual, despite my life having some ups and downs!
Not so sure about the <not getting blamed> part though, tsk tsk.
And I do not think I rule the world. Only the famous cats maybe… :P

<Cheshire Cat, Charmmy Kitty, Catwoman, Garfield, Hello Kitty, Puss In Boots ETC>
You get the idea, anyways coming back to the topic… !

Sure, too lazy to react at times hahas.
After all Libra is one of the laziest lazier horoscope.
More often than not I have trouble deciding if my sin is gluttony/sloth. :D
For those who actually believe but are for some reason afraid to admit…
The link is… DONT ACT LIKE A DONT BELIEVE LEHS>>>WHY LIKE THAT>>>
The link is REALLY IN THE WORDS ZHI DAO MA! (: