<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Few Days of Bliss
Saturday, August 4, 2012 @ 3:25 AM

This week had more days of “off” days for studying.
And of course a few private activities of my own!
(:
MONDAY 30/07/2012
C360_2012-07-30-13-38-18
I’m such a horrible friend!
Only thought of resting after the roadshow and clean forgotten about HM!
Woke and rushed out to meet her for lunch at Bugis!

Tried Pastamania’s SF TomYam Pasta at her recommendation.
It was nice, but still a tad too spicy for me! Hahas.
Every meetup with her was very uplifting for me. (: 
C360_2012-07-30-17-12-19
And since I am in Bugis, I might as well go get my powerbank!
From this HP shop I usually go to for screen protectors and memory cards!
Not their casings though, they chop radish heads lols. (translate to chinese)

And-the-so, after gazillion years, I finally got my powerbank!
Boasting 3 charges for my S2, 1 charge for my tab and 4/5 charges for my iTouch!
Cost me $45! <If you got it cheaper, I DO NOT want to know LOLS.>

Next stop: Headed over to DownTown East for Dark Knight rises with YP peeps!

C360_2012-07-30-16-59-29
Chillax. Nothing like a cuppa Hot Banana Choc while waiting for Meng to come!
Suddenly realized my meal times are all so close.
Yet I still eat and eat and eat, O Damn! V bad indeed.
C360_2012-07-30-19-20-08
Finally the time drew near enough to collect our tickets and movie combo!
A bag of popcorn and 2 cans of Coke. >.<
Hi, obesity much? Lols.
.
.
.
AFTER THE MOVIE,
We went for supper at Changi Village Coffee Shop!
Ate zi char. Had 8 courses, some I ate some I did not.
But overall it was all very pleasant and bubbly.

Mainly cause Meng was there, food was nice, interesting seating. (:
And boy did I get to know more about BG’s lifestyle!
Hahas. Very busy and so much love for the good of Singapore.

Not being biased or what, just stating what I see.
I know people do say they are highly paid but then again…
If I offer this salary, would you be willing to prioritise the common good over your family?

Political lifestyle is very “we need you you must be there”.
Very little freedom, less to say how you talk or carry yourself…
24/7 scrutinized. Very scary. I know I would not survive such a life!

Was especially touched when the construction incident happened and he was there.
Plus he looked so tired and everything. I bet some were thinking…
“Aiya he there to wayang only”

But when I spoke to him, he says someone must be there to express concern for the workers.
I mean it is so sad that they come here to work and die here, away from their home.
Putting aside whether they are Singaporeans, back to basics we are all humans.

Must have empathy for each other. instead of just dwelling on nationality…
And immediately arranged inspections for the other work sites to avoid similar incidents.
To me, all these are really examples of efficiency and crisis control.

Especially compared to overseas where it is so big and inefficient that you can die.
Die for months and go unnoticed in cool weather… Spooky much?
Unsaid stuffs often go unnoticed. Maybe that’s why.

I have been helping out on all these whenever I can so I know.
How they serve during MPS, even outside of MPS.
Do you know they patrol the area, in hopes of catching immobile citizens?

Like going door to door to access elderly for mobility, hearing, eyesight and all.
Like going door to door to survey and gather feedback on what they wish for improvement?
Like giving out meals, biscuits, bread daily to people who Q up?

I think it is really time people opened their eyes <Cue Miss Swift’s Eyes Open>.
Be grateful for what they have and complain lesser about what is NOT DONE…
Think of how to better, as all suggestions are always welcome. Suggestions, not complaints.

Suggestions are the end products of thought processes, complaints are the end results of feel processes.
Everyone feels differently and it doesn’t not contribute productively towards improving situations.

So why don’t we think of productive suggestions, especially if you are all so bothered? >.<

Besides, the nation despite being just a red dot, is so big!
Any decisions made affects so many lives! Even though it benefits the majority…
There will also be that minority expressing their displeasure? THEN HOW?! @__@’’’

Though for now, between my work and everything else, I am happy to be how I am.
Helping out whenever I can, no commitment but I try.
I am far too crazy to want to appear normal and serious all the time hahahahahahas.

Anyways, after the loooooooooong random <Thought of The Moment>…

After dragging myself through the recovery days and all…
Went back to office to <Do what has to be done>.

THURSDAY 02/08/2012
C360_2012-08-01-18-52-43
Went back office to get roadshow contacts to touch base.
“Kapok-ed” office lappie back to clear mails etc!
Study yes, rest yes, recover yes, but work must still be done aye?

Had to get all the HI materials too… Lols.
Must not let my candidates down. hahas.
Though I think my IQ might be the lowest of us 4 LOLS!

Met up with V to pass the papers!
Dinner at 88 too.
Can only say, not impressed! Lols.

It was so unsatisfactory we decided to go for dessert afterwards!
Motive being Ice Cream Chef but it was missing!
Location and shop, Poof! Nowhere to be seen! Lols.

And so… Udders then.

C360_2012-08-01-22-15-35

C360_2012-08-01-22-18-50
Scoops: Mao Shan Wang & Strawberry Fields.
My turn to not be impressed hahas.
I prefer Haagen Dazs. Hahas.

Putting the potential pui-ness aside, thanks for trying to cheer me up!
I have been such a moody bitch for the past few days.
Tsk tsk. )):

BUT I AM HAPPY I AM ALL GOOD NOW!
LOLS!