Events Update!
Friday, June 1, 2012 @ 5:33 PM
Alright I miss blogging!
Haven’t got the decency and discipline to update weekly! Hahas.
Am also clearing up my SD card so mixture of dates and events kays!
(:
CHANGI AIRPORT MEETUP
Exam Season huhs!
Meet up with my fellow sec school mates to chill and work!
They work on studying and me on my work!
And Changi airport here we come!
In a funky combination of Me & Meng, Bimbo JJ hahas!

Wearing formal on weekdays is bad enough.
Just let me act cute on weekends, to pretend & act like a young can.
Hahas.

Students! Chiong for TCCs!
They have got power plugs there! In case you don’t know!
I quite like the environment there too. Spacious & not too noisy!

My shirt actually says, “Hello Piggy”.
As like me. My Love for Hello Kitty & My Love for sleeping as Miss Piggy.
I am now, Hello Piggy. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Nothing like a hot cuppa Starbucks white choc mocha to make my day!

Me & JJ. Now now, how old do we both look! Hahas!

Meng & me! I guess we were both feeling very tired le! X_X
So, deduct 5 years from how old we look tgt kays!

My best reward of the day was coming across this adorable kitty!
The shop staff Edmond, was very enthusiastic about Hello Kitty too!
It was a pleasant Kitty “Adventure” chancing upon her and him like that lols!
P.S.
Hey babes, was sorry for MIA-ing at the last moment!
Heng we all got transport home still! Hehs.
Shall bring my phone where ever I go next time!
S.M.U Crashing Trip
Free on a weekend what do you do?
I crash study sessions to feel young hahas!
And so I crashed Ron & JJ’s study day at S.M.U!
And heys I was invited by them also kays!
So don't say I’m bright or what HORS.
Tyvm hahas.
Upon my very fashionably late arrival…
We went for lunch/dinner at Plaza Sing!
Found this tomato place that was rather good & affordable!

Me & JJ! *Ron was camera shy*
He was red a s a tomato and guess my camera rejected him too lols.

Both of them went for soup of the day; Mushroom soup.
For me since this was a tomato place I decided to top up $2.50 to try their tomato soup.
Hmmms it was disappointing, the mushroom soup was far better imho.
But the tomato soup is rather special on its own, they added some zesty herb.
It’s just that the mushroom soup had chopped mushroom bits adding crunch! (:
& the soups did not come from powder mixes! I’m thankful.
Main course comes with soup of the day, garlic bread and also a drink.
Drink could be ice lemon tea, iced tea, hot tea or hot coffee.
*if I did not rmb wrongly*

Ron ate some chic chop and sausage set.

JJ ate aglio olio.

And I ate some grilled fish aglio olio.
It was good but as all aglio olios go, a tad too oily. Hahas.
.
.
And while waiting for food to come… We were goofing around!

& this is her favourite photo, says JJ! Hahas.
She says “Ehs, actually very nice lehs!”

& who can resist dessert xia! NOT ME!
So I topped up $2.50 for cake and we all devoured it! YUMS!
Double Chocolate Fudge cake!

It’s awesome! It melts in your mouth!
The chocolate is thick yet not OTT! (Over The Top)
I dont usually spam chocolate but THIS IS GOOD!

Very memorable bill out for the cashier huhs! Hahas!
TGIF Thank Goodness It’s Friday!
When I think of TGIF I think about me not being a Christian.
So to me, the G is goodness. To others I guess it’s God.
To Ron, he said, Ford is to blame for the 5 day work week system.
Hahas. Ultimately there is no right or wrong, just different perspectives.
Never cease to amaze me how the same things can trigger people differently.
Interesting.

My Friday Attire.
Was trying to go for casual but I guess the overall is rather formal, no? hahas.
Inside was wearing a dress w soft layered cardigan and heels.
My hair was fizzier cause I tried to try out a COSMO inspired hairstyle.
& failed apparently. So had to have a hairband to divert attention lols.
& so, from casual concept I stumbled onto dressy outlook. TSKTSK.

Have been craving for Umi Sushi for some time.
So I went to their webbie, researched and went to the nearest Somerset outlet.
Heys Im a foodie kind of girl kays.
I really think I spilled more $ on food than shopping hahas.
& food is perishable while clothes & shoes & bag not.
Wear & tear or get sick of them yes but degradable NOPE. Hahas.
Yadah yadah. Justify all you want. Hehs.
Was on phone with Meng during the whole lunch!
So long since we last catched up! Thanks for the company girl!
Came back from a most satisfying lunch to a surprise.
My mgr A bought me durian egg roll from Angie’s Choice.
Never tried it before!


Due to the sensitive “aromatic” nature of durian, I had to hide in the mini room to eat it!
It was nice but had to be taken chilled! hahas.

& no, I can’t help myself.
Camwhore is my middle name! Hahas!
CONVOCATION on Friday the 13!
Ironic huhs! Thanks SIM lols.
I think you guys also quite sot teh. Lols.
Anyways, I made it there!
It was so early! The night before I lost sleep!
Not out of nervousness but due to my nocturnal body clock! Hahas.
Dragged Tugged Imagined Forced myself out of bed to reach SIM at 9am. X_X
When we reached, mummy was choosing flowers to buy and that made us LATE!
I know, what’s new right!
So the Dean was making his speech & we were waiting outside.
PHOTO TIME>>>

Dad & me.

Mum & me.

Dad & me & Mum. *Isn’t my baby dragon just sooo adorable??*

Mummy’s bouquet of flowers! Shhhh $58 is VERY steep.

when dearest dearest Meng came, she bought me flowers too!
I’m soo loved! hahas!

After a REALLY short eating session, ($16 down the stoopid drain).
We Q-ed to have our photos taken at the SIM stage!
I DONT LIKE all the random people snapping our shots as well.
But we are on stage, not like I can shout for them to not take right.
HMPH. EEL. No respect for privacy.
#_#

& I actually bumped into Jason there! So qiao!
He’s my secondary school friend and been years since we met!
Man! TIME FLIES! UGH tell me what’s new…

Wendy & me!
Was pleasantly surprised when I saw her up on the stage during the ceremony!
Actually I’m desperately curious about how did I look like on stage hahas.

Sihui & me! Good to see her cheery & bubbly as ever! (:

UOL was lecture style, meaning I hardly had UOL mates!
Lucky for joining Esprimere club I had school mates le! LOLS.
Me, Sihui, Wendy, Bowei & Brian. Man, we are the old ones! Mehhs.

My parents saw someone doing something similar & had me doing it as well.
They commented that it looked like some ancient attire lols.
What with the flowers and all hahas. SUNFLOWER!~ hahas.

Me & Meng! Really appreciate her coming down all the way!
All for me! Yays! Im so gonna attend hers as well! Hahas!

After half a million years, Mr Liu reached as well.
As the saying goes… Better late than never! ((:
.
.
And… This is the graduation letter meng wrote me!
A very long one cause she knows I love reading letters!
Sooo Sweet of my aiai!!!! <3 <3 <3

Cant wait for her turn to graduate!
I’m sure she is even more anxious!
Hopefully by then we would all have the careers we wanted!! ((;
Peirce Reservoir Photo Shoot
Meng bought a coupon for free photo shoot.
So there we go, just me and her!

Hello there!
Can you turn pink for me if i let you rest on my pink property?
hahas!

Since we did not have the raw photos yet…
We took a few of our own!
That’s me! in me 3rd outfit!

And this is Meng, in her 3rd outfit as well!
Ain the pose very doll like? hahas.

Hi Monkeys! I can still rmb them snatching Meng stuffs from her bag!
Very naughty and fearless! RAHHH!

So sweet! Mummy Monkey with baby Monkey!
I wonder why the baby is so dark. hahas.

Nice. Keep going forward! Who knows where it will lead?

Yes, we are the two idiots who do not sleep early.
Just for a photo shoot hahas. Lazy to edit anything anyways.

Meng is so sweet here and my face is so fat here hahahahahahas!

GG for the [hmmm? you got something to say face] !
Did I succeed? Lols.