<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Nina Dobrev
Monday, April 9, 2012 @ 1:17 AM

20120402_005721

This is Nina Dobrev, Bulgarian-Canadian actress and model!
Looking fabulous in this killer red dress!
How can someone be so pretty even in 2D?!

In case you can’t recall who she is, she is the leading lady in Vampire Diaries!
Love the show! And Damon of course!
This is Ian Somerhalder, a.k.a. Damon in Vampire Diaries.

ian somerhalder 
He is also Nina’s boyfriend in real life!
Love his blue eyes!
Actually all coloured eyes are mesmerizing can! Hahas.

This month’s CLEO features Nina!
I have selected a few nice questions to share!
She is so mature and her answers are pleasing lols.

C360_2012-04-09-01-13-41

Q: How do you pick gowns for awards shows?
A: There are two things that are important to me.
The clothes have to be comfortable and I have to feel good
in what I’m wearing. If I feel confident wearing something,
it translates in photographs. It changes my demeanour
and posture. I usually try on a bunch of dresses and
sometimes it’s not easy to choose. There are so many
beautiful dresses and gowns by unbelievable
designers. But the best dress always wins.
[SERIOUSLY CAN TELL IN PHOTOGRAPHS!!!]

Q: Do you find vampires sexy?
A: Sure. There is something about a man
who lurks in the dark… and bites you.
[CANT AGREE MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAS]

Q: When do you think this vampire fad will end?
A: It’s not really a fad. It’s timeless.
Vampires don’t die. They are always around. They’re eternal.
And it just seems like right now, people are really
responding to vampires.
[CAN I MEET A VAMPIRE PLEASE!!!]


vampire diaries damon elena stefan