<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Leaving MLG
Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

Seems like just yesterday when I was training how to be a teacher.
During my UNI days, memorizing the steps to class activity.
In the blink of the eye, I have been teaching for 1.5 years.

Was propositioned with teaching English instead of Chinese.
Reached mutual agreement to end contract early.
Preferred to teach Chinese if not at all.

Since accepting means a change in language, location and students…
After much consideration, I decided that quitting will be better.
Though I shall really miss my students and how they make me laugh.

Hope the new teacher will be as loving towards them. (:
Hope that they will not be too opposed to new teacher.
Hope they will grow up happily, outstandingly!

Some background info:

Last year I used to teach Yr 1 and Yr 2.
So this year I taught Yr 2 and Yr 3.
Sticking with them as they grow, I progress through their curriculum too hahas.

For me the fondest memories will be when I “conquer” them.
And of course all the laughter, joy and surprise they bring me. ❤
Be it new students or old students or trial converted students.

Like when they cry upon entering the class till they actually love my lessons.
When they parrot after me despite not speaking Chinese at home.
When they do unexpected things and catch me off guard. 

Some photos of my dear students:

C360_2012-03-25-15-14-17
Relatively new student but also a happy baby!
Definitely cant tell that his mummy works in a law firm hahas.
Maybe working in a law firm is not that scary after all hahas.
~2yr old class

C360_2012-03-25-13-14-54
Wen Qi & Soon Ya.
Their mummies are close friends and they often play together during class.
The funny thing is if one cries, the other either consoles or joins in. LOLS.
~1-2yr old class

C360_2012-03-25-13-14-14
Soon Ya is the most responsive female student I have had.
Maybe it is in her Korean blood to be so active too!
She starts swaying and shaking herself as her dance before I start singing songs.

How cute is that! Hahas.
Every teacher’s pride and joy to have feedback from her “audience”.
Lols.

C360_2012-03-25-11-47-43
~1-2yr old class
Some girls make me feel like having my own when I teach them!
SiMin is one of them omg!!!
Her mummy dresses up in pink and white and lace!

While her accessories are usually Hello Kitty or strawberries!
How cute to be dress her up as such.
On top of her gentle, sweet nature!

C360_2012-03-25-11-46-52
I remember when she came in at Yr 1 class…
She always holds onto activity items and refuse to let go.
Her mum tells Miss KPO (me) it’s due to too many cousins & too little toys.

That it’s either she holds on or have no toy…
My heart ached when i heard that can. ):
But now, 1 year later she hands them over on her own already.

Knowing that she will get another toy activity after activity…
Or maybe her cousins learnt to share? hahas.
Another instance was during her motor skills activity.

She was supposed to scoop beans to feed the hungry bear.
She scooped 2, 3, 2, 3, 4 beans and yet she kept putting them back.
I was just telling her it’s impossible to scoop all beans at a go.

Guess what her mummy said?
SHE PUT IT BACK CAUSE SHE WAS AIMING FOR ONE BEAN ONLY.
omg!!!! how cute is that can!!! *surprise surprise*


C360_2012-03-25-10-26-47
~1-2yr old class
Min Yi. I started teaching her from Yr 1 too.  
She’s more of a quiet and shy child.

For every class, teachers ask for hugs before ending class.
During her Yr 1 class, I remember her coming over to sit on my lap instead.
And her mummy says that’s her way of hugging.

It’s so cute! Though now she does hug the normal way le.
Sometimes occasionally she still sits on my lap hahas.
Never telling how kids think and act huhs. hahas. 


C360_2012-03-25-10-25-27
~2 yr old class
Wei Jie. Relatively new student.
Very black and white kid.
Hardly any neutral state hahas.

Either he is very happy, laughing heartily…
Or crying at the top of his lungs hahas.
Very active kid definitely.


20120311_095726
Hello everybody, this is Wei Jie’s Tigger huggy!
I was so surprised when during class he presented it to me!
Like “伟杰要给老师”! I was so excited and hurriedly snapped a photo!
.
.
.
C360_2012-03-18-11-34-08
~3 yr old class
Yi Cheng. Relatively new student.
Mother is non chinese and relies on hearing aid.
Very loving to attend class with him but cant speak chinese.

Yet Yi Cheng can pronounce Chinese terms accurately.
Parrots after me very often even.
I really do feel sad that he can’t be exposed to Chinese more often.

I’m sure he can do well in speaking it.
Hopefully the new teacher also helps out his mummy much during lesson.
(:

C360_2012-03-18-11-33-58
~2-3 year old class
Jian Heng. Relatively new student.
Have not started speaking yet but responds by ah ah or sounds.

Very cute when he is excited. Hope he starts speaking soon.
Patience from the teacher & understanding towards parent v impt.
(:

C360_2012-03-18-10-16-47
~2-3 yr class
Jun Wei. Very smart child.
Attention seeking type. Performs best when he knows you are looking at him!
You will be surprised what praises can do for him! hahas.

C360_2012-03-18-10-16-00
~2-3 yr old class.
Yu Zhe. Shy boy. Dreamer type.
Can literally catch him daydreaming during class.

Best remember when he was waiting for his dad after class.
He was snacking and I went to him. Asked him to share.
He placed 1 on my palm.

Fed me another one from his container. Looked at me.
And fed me the 1 on my palm as well.
So sweet & cute can. Omg. Melts. hahas. 

C360_2012-03-18-10-15-18
~2-3yr old class.
Kai Qing. Potential to be singer.
Every time I sing songs, her voice is the loudest lols.

Every time after I give activity instructions and it’s child-parent time…
Her mummy’s voice also the loudest lols.
Very lively presence during classes hahas.

C360_2012-03-11-11-33-47
~2yr old class.
Kai Ian. Relatively new student.
Obedient and respectful towards father.

Good upbringing as the dad is rather strict type.
There was this instance when he left his water bottle behind after class.
His dad called him, asked him to take responsibility for his belongings.

Very structured upbringing right!
Usually parents just grab it & go after their child le.
His dad really treats him like an adult hahas. Very bright future hahas.

C360_2012-03-18-10-15-36
~2-3 yr old class.
Qi Hao. He’s my type. Big eyes & mischievous. LOLS.
Sorry I’m too old to wait for you le… ):
P.S. I’m not a paedophile. 

But he is definitely the cute boy type I’m looking for, OOPS.
But he bullies his mummy in class. Lols.
And when i ask him not to do so…

His mummy says… I give him face outside only.
At home then he know the power…. LOLS.
Then all the other parents laugh hahas. So funny! :D

C360_2012-03-18-13-09-39
~2-3 yr old class
Kai Han. Definitely a happy baby!
Always has much reaction to things I say or games I play. (:

C360_2012-03-18-13-10-18
~2-3 yr old class
Dao Ren. One of my most bonded students!
he’s the toughest crying case I have had till today’s most willing student!
I guess he dotes on me the most as well hahas.


On my last day he was at the playground, sad sad.
He told his mum he is sad cause it’s my last day!
How sweet is that!!!

During English classes he asks after me and says I’m pretty also!
Hahas. oops. usually I DON’T fall for honeyed words de I swear lols.
And he is the most talkative male student I have hahas.

And the best thing is, he speaks very adult phrases hahas.
Like when leaving a room he will ask to switch off the lights.
he says, “Ah Ma 讲要省电。” So sensible! hahas!

C360_2012-03-18-13-13-19
And his photo style is smile secretly.
So must say something to make him laugh and snap at that instance!
Very high level huhs!

C360_2012-03-18-13-13-40
There there! Can see? Hahas!

C360_2012-03-11-11-39-18
Teacher Sandy. Part time English Teacher.
Also the teacher who told me that Dao Ren told me I’m pretty!
*act yi ge shy* LOLS.

C360_2012-03-11-11-40-03
Teacher Annie. Chinese Part Time Teacher.
The best natured China Friend/Colleague I have had.
Thankful for all the patient guidance she has given me!


C360_2012-03-11-11-53-32
Teacher Koon Lee. Full time English Teacher.
Didn’t get to know her well. She just came in recently &I’m leaving.
But still, all the best to her! (:


C360_2012-03-11-15-46-58
Diana. MLG’s admin staff.
Very patient lady with a good memory.
She remembers almost ALL the students can. That’s a lot!

May everyone there be happy and all the best to them!
I shall visit when time permits!
Can see how my dear students have grown too! ((:

With Love,
Teacher Raine
小雨老师!~

❤ ❤ ❤