<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Leaving HEG for PA
Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 6:43 PM

I have changed my job.
Since I graduated from UOL, i worked in HEG for 6 months.
Less than 1 full month later, I started work at PA.
This time the location is in town.
Pay is around $400 more after confirmation.
Job scope is somewhat similar but in different industry.

So far everything is good.
I get quite allot of freedom as my bosses are quite OTOT.
On top of training and tasks I have I’m putting in quite a lot of OT too.

But I tell myself first 3 months it’s good to set up all my bases.
I like setting up bases in fact, though it’s a lot of research hahas.
Another thing about there is cause it’s in town…

I have to dress up nicely. Like really nicely lols.
cannot like last time hide in Ubi anyhow anyhow hahas.
Anyways there’s also the stress of comparison.

Hahas the FCs here quite young but they have to dress to the job.
Less say me who ain really young how not to dress to my age too?
Hahas. Guess have to give up acting cute and dress non casual le.

Bye to the era of T-shirt and pants le.
Now at least maybe shirt & pants hahas.
But somehow I really don't like to dress up as OL.

Makes me feel so old. Yet when I do dress the part I don’t deny the feel is different.
The AURA, MY aura is different LOLS.
Before I digress too far, some photos here!

20120202_190041
My desk at HEG. Very spacious if I were to say! ((:
And I did quite a lot of personalization… Hahas.
20120229_195103
Clearing it up on my last day.
Suddenly so barren right?
i wonder who is sitting at my ex-desk now hahas.
Please treat it clean and well like I did kays! (:

Some photos I took with the lovely ladies and colleagues on my last day there!

C360_2012-02-29-18-30-53
Me, Annie Jie, Karen, Cheche.

C360_2012-02-29-18-06-07
Me & Bowen from accounts. She’s the youngest in the office!

C360_2012-02-29-18-25-16
Me & Karen, Bowen’s bestie!
How nice to be working together with friends!

C360_2012-02-29-18-36-21
Me & Uncle Lex from accounts!
Only on my last day did I know he is above 3o years old…
Cant tell right!!!   – ____– #

C360_2012-02-29-19-21-23
Me & Hui Shi from accounts!

Very soft spoken and easy going girl! Hahas.

C360_2012-02-29-18-29-55
Annie Jie!, whose been really nice to me!
Can be rather loud at times but definitely kind & generous at heart! (:

Guiding me since I joined the company de also got Becky & Miki!

miki n becky
Miki (Er Jie) & Becky (Da Jie)!

Thanks for everyone’s guidance, care and concern!
I have definitely grew up considerably since then till now! ((:
.
.
.
Moving on to my new work place since 19 March 2012…

C360_2012-03-19-09-28-11
My new desk. My space is significantly smaller.
Privacy also very low cause behind me is the printer…
Very high traffic a& when people wait for their docs to be printed…
They loiter around… Quite distracting plus the printer v loud hahas.
C360_2012-03-21-11-03-46
Working with laptop instead. Gd thing is I can bring it around and OT?
Lols. And i can work from the mini meeting room too.
Especially when I have so many calls to make.

Generally the office is rather quiet, unlike HEG so calls are really VERY audible.
So the laptop is really handy for me to “shift” my work place around hahas.

Some selected photos of my attire.
Mainly mix and match…
Making my wardrobe seem so much more than it really is hahas. 

So far worked for 2 weeks le so these is roughly how I have been matching.
Disclaimer: Toilet Light really sucks and Mirror is really Dirty lols.

C360_2012-03-28-20-27-31
Navy Blue Toga Top with Black Cardigan and Uniqlo black Jeans tights.
You might be surprised that the Jeans-Tights looks formal enough hahas.
Material is comfy and has pockets, easy to match!
C360_2012-03-20-14-41-30
Pink Toga dress with Slim Black Cut Power Sleeve Jacket w Gold Buttons.
Can remove jacket after work for casual look.
C360_2012-03-29-15-20-28
Had training so wore all covered to fight the cold.
Long straight cut maxi dress, fluffy pink top and loose fluff cardigan.
Maybe can’t tell from the photo but the look is rather formal.
C360_2012-03-27-19-39-55
This half black half pink sleeveless dress got pockets de, very cute hahas.
Paired it with slim jacket so the dress bottom wouldn’t look too fat lols.
Paired this attire with heels during office hours.
C360_2012-03-22-12-14-15
Black Sheer Chiffon Top with Black Spaghetti with Uniqlo Jeans–Tights again.
Love chiffon material! Finish ensemble with black wedge heels…
And the look is uber formal le hahas.
C360_2012-03-30-19-39-57
Friday’s casual wear!
Black lacy spaghetti top with button cardigan and black lacy PANTS.
Yes you heard me right, it’s pants! cute right!

If only the mirror is cleaner, the lights were better for photos.
Bummer. )):



Labels: