<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
S & I Meetup 21/02/2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 6:19 PM

C360_2012-02-21-21-34-15.Share

3 black ladies and 1 white lady!
Left to right: Raine, Jeslyn, Daphne (in white) & Rachel! 

Met up with my dear S & I babes yesterday!
Usually will meet only Jes & Rac for K sessions but ytd Daphne came too!
Yays! Very enjoyable to spend time with them! =D

S & I is one of rmy most fulfilling contract job le.
I got to maintain contact with such fabulous colleagues!
Besides every chat we had made me reflect quite a fair bit actually hahas.

We are a very interesting mix of ages hahas.
Im the youngest, followed by Rachel, Daphne and then Jeslyn.
Actually I have tried to imagine myself being like Jeslyn when I am older.

Our characters are quite similar, what with her being a libra as well hahas.
Then again our eras are different so path of thoughts differ too.
What will be shall be ba hahas.

Yesterday we were chatting about rebellious kids.
I started worrying about what will turn out of my kids lols.
I personally did not went through much of any rebellious stage ba.

I was the model student in secondary school I remember.
Everyone fought to copy my homework.
Thinking back, now I wonder why did I do it anyways.

Since Miss Tan always gives more homework than she goes through them. Lols.
But I remember practicing a lot for my maths and still got an C6 only! LOLS!
Never mind, I have long accepted my maths is gone case de.

Why didn’t I turn rebellious? Might be cause of my good company hahas.
Surrounded by all the good natured female company balanced by playful male company hahas.

One thing I have my mum to thank for is the fact that, I can always come back home to her.
she is always there for me when I need her.
Now that I am grown up, I want to be there for her as well.

While facing the struggles of my life.
A female’s youth is very short. Look at me.
After university, barely a year later and I am already 24 years old.

By next year, I will be 25. Exactly prime prime of a girl’s life!
And I hope by next year at least I would have a stable job and decent salary to boast about.
If not, the race is really short.

Especially if I want to settle down early and have my kid fast!
I love kids! Let me just name some advantages of settling down early.
Hahas! I’m such a joke lols.

Disclaimer: my early means above 23 kays. not shotgun or whatsoever. Lols.  

Advantages of having babies early

1. Healthier, smarter babies
(younger body, younger genes)
2. Body slims back faster
(healthier metabolism)
3. More energy to take care of baby
(younger, more energetic)
4. Getting your “life” back earlier
(the older your kid is when y ou are young, you can “PARTY”)
5. Ease of communication
(the younger you are, the lesser generation gap with your kid)
6. Body more receptive to tonics
(the younger the body, the better the medium for repair actions)

baby

 

All the above IMHO lahs though hahas.

Have been thinking from time to time to have a boy or girl.
Though I know it is not to be controlled hahas.
Boy i can worry less but they always say girl is closer to a mum’s heart?

Hahas. Maybe I AM thinking too much hahas.
But anyways, got to think about this cause yesterday…
There was this discussion about this 16yr old chinese dating a 23 yr old malay.

As a parent, how not to worry?
Ignoring the fact that it is cross racial, how about the age?
People of different ages go through different experiences in life.

The girl is still considered underage yea?
She might not know how to cope if anything pops up.
But then again, at that rebellious stage, who listens to parents isn’t it?

See? That’s why I say… If I have a daughter… How worrisome!
If it’s a boy, the most I would worry is brusies from sports?
Actually from my brother I saw a 7-8 year long worth of rebellious cells.

But now, standing as we are, I am glad to see he is doing really well.
I mean, his attitude is still there but at least he does his studies.
He likes his work. Good enough. (:

tarot

Did some taroting asking about my job yesterday.
My cards are actually the chinese version.
I asked:

Qn:   What kind of job should I go for?
Ans:  Creativity. 创意。
         Creative line, something that does not go by too many rules.
         Does not tie you down too much.

Qn:  Should I accept a job with retail hours?
Ans: Love & Admiration. 爱慕。
        Why not? So long as it furthers your path.
        Something you are passionate about.

Qn:  Should I accept a job that is less than $3.2/$2.3? 
Ans: Painful Struggle. 痛苦挣扎。
        Regretful decision. Suffering too much to bear.
        Haste decision, too late to regret, can only blame self. 

 

Hmmms, food for thought huhs.
何去何从 何去何从 何去何从 何去何从 何去何从 何去何从!
><