you are the apple of my eye
Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
Just finished watching you are the apple of my eye.
Hmmms it's nice but kinda overrated.
It is fresh out of all the english dominating movies.
But too much sexual references, especially for me ba maybe.
But the main leading girl is really so chio!!!
She got dimples can! So fair and sweet!
Even when she cries she is chio!!!
Pro max hahas. I bet i look like shit when i cry lohs hahas.
Anyways today i learn quite alot from the company.
Some good bits and some bad bits.
Got me becoming very thoughtful in fact hahas.
Gotten me very confused.
No matter what, the nottom line is, girls are always more mature than guys of their own age...
Why are we made to be like that?
Really very curious.
Really dunno how you can stand being the way you are.
For so long. I can see that this is how it, how we are gonna be.
Before, now and future.
Maybe it's really about time.
I sincerely don't know.
Hmmms.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1