I have never donated blood before.
I used to be underweight with low blood pressure and iron deficiency.
Last saturday, 1st october, i did it.

My bag of blood.
But im getting ahead of myself.
So, sat morning, after breakfast with long, i went for work.
After a half day work, i headed for orchard.
Yoga class at Real Yoga, centrepoint!
With meng n her sister!
Meng said she saw the donation drive n was very interested.
So we decided to try it out!
After a queue of about 10mins, we filled forms, got our iron levels tested n waited to be milked for our blood.

My iron level was 12.7.
Meng's was 12.9.
The limit was 12.5.
Well, its a brand new experience.
But most likely my first n last.
Cos i felt all giddy few hours later.
My closest to fainting definitely.
Dun rmb feeling that sick n naseous ever.
So weak and helpless. Eeek.

Bandage of the day. So cute right!
I know cos i chose it! Hahas!
3rd day after donating.
Show u all my bruise! >.<