Watsons Spree~
Thursday, May 5, 2011 @ 5:06 AM
Long time since I topped up my maintenance stuffs!
So happened the day I bought them was labour day!
And so i enjoyed the 20% discount! Hahas!
Btw I’m not gg to include the prices, only the range in case I quote wrongly.

Totaled to around $100.
HEME ROSE 24/7 Day & Night Moisturizer
Day moisturizer on the left and Night moisturizer on the right.


<$20 each.
oncealer for UNDER EYES 
Bought this especially to replace the Made In China MIC Maybelline concealer.
I realized my makeupbase is MIC and so i checked n changed my concealer as well...
they are really detailed.
they got concealer for blemishes, pores etc. hahas.
<$18.
The colour tone. Pardon my dry hand hahas.
Hair products!
Bought another set of hair sprays!
LIESE MOISTURIZING HAIR SPRAYS

<$10 each.
The pink’s for permed and coloured hair.
The blue’s plain moisturizing water for all hair types.
And it even comes with a stopper at the back!
See how detailed the Japanese are in terms of packaging design!
<3
DHC COLLAGEN PILLS~
3 pills per day, after dinner.
90 pills in a pack, to last for a full month of 30 days.
Expiry 2013~
That day had a buy 3 pack $100nett promo.
Wonder if it’s still valid!
Might be gg back to buy if promo remains valid. (=
Around $35 if I’m not wrong.
And I have my cheapo pill case that costs around $1.90 or $2.90 lols.