<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Allie’s Birthday
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 @ 4:40 AM

hahas! slightly more than a week to my first paper!
but I’m itching to blog like omg!
i got so many photos piled up like nobody’s business! hahas!
let’s start now! hahas!

Got invited to Allie’s 21st birthday.
Theme was purple and at least a A4 sized soft toy.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ALLIE!

IMG_5256 
Me with mummy’s BIG BIG BIG bear!

IMG_5257
I even dressed it up with purple n white scarf!
While I wore purple and black! hahas!

IMG_5258 
Best of all, the bear is like really fluffy! hahas!

IMG_5266
Attire:
Purple uniqlo top and long black dress hahas.
Should have wore hot pants instead.
It was hot there hahas! but i scared of mosquitoes!

IMG_5260

IMG_5269
Decided to pin my hair up so it will have more volume later~

IMG_5273
The key is to pin it loosely and randomly! hahas~
.
.
.
reaching the chalet after a very long walk in my heels!
>.<
.
.
.
Twist!
IMG_5279
Poor thing, bear got abit heavy after some time.
Why did my imagination de A4 size turn out to be THIS big? lols.

IMG_5280
Esprimerian Kiat Boon!
The first lucky guy to get to have as picture with my bear!~

IMG_5285
Plushies of the world unite! Lols!

Hahas, that day was quite chaotic so only took pics with a few esprimerians! 
IMG_5291 
T da~ This is xiao mei Ivian!
Everytime I see her I feel so old! Hahas!

IMG_5295
I wish i was shorter. Then i wouldn’t have to slouch to match hahas.
anyways its ME! Ivian! and Yingying! (=

IMG_5296
The letters were done on purpose! Cute right? Hahas!

IMG_5297 
Sorrie for the blur shot by my lousy camera but this is Joyelle!
Allie’s bestee dedicating songs for her!

IMG_5298
And this is Allie the birthday girl!
Ain this a artistic nice shot!
^ ^

We were taking photos when...
xc was caught eating randomly there so we got him to join in! LOLS! IMG_5302

IMG_5303

xc, Alvin ONG, me, Alvin CHUA, Kiat Boon & Kieran!
Should have gotten all the alvins to take pic tgt! Wasted! Hahas!

IMG_5305
White, light purple and solid purple balloons! Hahas.

IMG_5306
Me taking a photo with happy birthday girl Allie!
Both big bears yo! hahas!

IMG_5308
Haoyi! (=
.
.
.
And so, we chatted around and ate some food!
And then... It’s...
Cake cutting time!

IMG_5313
The sweet layered cake~
One layer black forest and the other layer lychee martini!
The lychee martini is favoured by me tho i don’t drink! hahas!

IMG_5317
I MISS BEING 21!
.
.
.
After cake cutting, Allie sang a thank you song for us.
IMG_5323

Thanks for inviting and Happy Birthday Allie!
((=