<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Xmas Celebration - Long
Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 12:10 AM

IMG_1391

IMG_1392
The long awaited gate pass.
.
.
.
Destination: Marina Bay Sands!
IMG_1393

IMG_1394

IMG_1395 

IMG_1396 

IMG_1397 

IMG_1398

For lost sheep, please DO ask around or refer to the map!
Thanks! hahas.
.
.
.
Reached! Finally!~

IMG_1403 

IMG_1404 

IMG_1407

Ehs... Try harder...

IMG_1408

Still boring...


At least something better. Hahas.
The colour transition is actually quite pretty.

IMG_1410 

IMG_1411 

IMG_1414 

IMG_1415

IMG_1416 

IMG_1417

IMG_1431 

IMG_1418 
Royce Booth! YAYS! I WANT MY ROYCE CHOCS!

IMG_1456

IMG_1434 
Ate KOLO mee for dinner! hahas!

IMG_1435 
I know they are fake but i like the “abalone” all the same.
hahas!

IMG_1437

IMG_1436 
The strawberry and mango juice was great! hahas!

IMG_1433 
From not knowing them till knowing them, they are now,
MY FAV ICE CREAM PLACE!
IMG_1439

IMG_1440 
Imagine if these seats are pink...
Wouldn’t it be nice~

IMG_1442 
IMG_1443 

IMG_1444 
The Menu~
IMG_1445 

IMG_1446
Variety of topping and mix-in(s) to choose from!
Woohlala!~

IMG_1447 
What’s your favourite? Hahas.

IMG_1448 
The chocolate chips are so tempting!
They gonna go crunch crunch when you eat the ice cream!!!

IMG_1449

Final decision? Hahas.

IMG_1450 
Cookie Dough! I choose you! =D
Cause you look so cute there! Hahas!
Kawaii desu ne~

IMG_1451 
Mixing’s gonna start! 

IMG_1452 
I can’t wait!

IMG_1453 
Ta-da! Waffle basket with 2 ice cream flavours and 1 mix-in!
Flavours: Hazelnut and natural yoghurt
Mix-in: Cookie Dough

IMG_1455 
Mouth watering mix indeed! Loves! ((=
.
.
.
And after ice creaming, more walking around~

IMG_1479 
I think I spot something cool!

IMG_1477 |
Very atas interior decor design indeed!
And what’s that moving behind?
IMG_1478 
It’s an advertisement modelling screen!
My goodtheness! Cool max!

IMG_1482

The famous bridge featured in the papers!
Where uni students are employed to be the sampan “uncles”.
STB’s aim is to provide intellect conversations to tourists who patronize!
Mad cool and rich of STB hahas.

IMG_1483 
Would you pay for this kind of ride? hahas.
It’s cute but I wouldn’t!
Okie, at least not for now. Hahas.
IMG_1484 
Much as it’s artificial, it really looks very pretty ehs! (=

IMG_1465
I also don’t know why it is placed as such. =.=
*scratch head*

IMG_1473

Very boutique... I feel poor just by looking, LOLS.

IMG_1474  

IMG_1475

Handsome anot? You be the judge! Hahas.

IMG_1476
I kind of prefer the clean shaven type still hahas!

IMG_1472

IMG_1471

Pre new year prep? I believe so. Hahas.

IMG_1464 
I’m so tempted! I want to try!
But it’s so expensive! 1 min $1 plus. ZZZ. =.=’’’

IMG_1419
Comes with wifi & netbook usage during that half an hour~

IMG_1461

Atas cinema! Hahas.
IMG_1421

Mad chio decor! The lights behind blink!
It’s so bling! LOVES!!!

IMG_1427 
This classic colour combi might work well to motivate me!
LOL! PINK PINK PINK!!!

IMG_1420
Cool!~ Do you know why the leg is lifted so high?
So it is easy for you to access the shoe!
Ain I smart? Hahahahahahas!

IMG_1423

All the blacks in action!~ Oops.

IMG_1424 

IMG_1425 
Looks kind of like kungfu le!

IMG_1460
Wine palour! So cool!

IMG_1405
Somehow the shoe poster looks very BATA lols!

IMG_1413
琉璃工坊!
The place where they use blown glass to make products!
Mostly for decoration purposes but also has accessories!
Like earrings, necklace pendants etc etc. Hahas.

IMG_1412 
Awwwww. Sweets shop! I like arhs!!!

IMG_1480 
The models ain fabulous but the backdrop certainly is!

IMG_1481
It’s actually all glitter-ish but I don’t now it is obvious!
I want a better camera lahs! >.<

IMG_1432 
Truth be told, I think CROCS shoes are mad ugly. Hahas.

IMG_1430
Skating rink! So small and expensive and public!
=.=’’’
.
.
.
Taking a stroll outside after dinner...
IMG_1487 

IMG_1489

IMG_1490

IMG_1491

IMG_1493

IMG_1494

IMG_1495
Walking back to the main road...

IMG_1500 
Very nice! I like! hahas!

IMG_1501
.
.
.
Reaching Esplanade...

IMG_1502

IMG_1505

IMG_1506
Performance stage!
Too bad our arrival time did not meet their performing time slot!

IMG_1507
Yea, Miss Raine notices details like this!
((=
IMG_1513
So gold and glittery! I like! Hahas!
IMG_1510

IMG_1511
Isn’t it just pretty?
The light makes one feel hopeful ehs!
Alrights, at least ME! Hahas.
IMG_1512
Time to go home~
.
.
.
IMG_1517
Spotted this product range at Prints along City Link.
On my way to MRT station! So cute and jap looking!
IMG_1518
I was like, really mad tiredddddd.
.
.
.
Lucky I had some cheer-me-ups as takeaways(打包s)!
IMG_1519
Some $2.50 spagetti from Liang Court!
IMG_1521 
Forgot how much but it was on sale.
& Pro me chose this which is like still fresh desu ne!~

IMG_1522

ROYCE! *SCREAMS EXCITEDLY*

IMG_1524 
DARK CHOCOLATE~

IMG_1526

Had MMACADEMIA NUT chocolates from Long as well~

IMG_1528 

IMG_1530 
They look so cute!!!
IMG_1532
The nuts with the chocolate.
The chocolate with the nut.
Compliments each other perfectly.
It’s crunchy and bitter and lovely!
.
.
.

And and and...
My actual xmas gift from Long!

IMG_1533 
From Action City~

IMG_1534 
It’s a pink plushie!
It’s pink it’s pink it’s pink!!!

IMG_1535 
so cute!

IMG_1537 
I think this is its breed lols.
The other breeds are, 绿豆,纳豆,黑豆 and my 赤豆!
But anyways, I call her puah dou. Hahas.
(meaning fall down in hokkien since i’m so clumsy LOLS)
And its a cute dou breed HEE.
.
.
.

Bought pasta seasonings from Liang Court!
Intending to DIY western jap restaurants’ pastas!
^_^
IMG_1541 
Cod Roe & Squid Ink Sauce.

IMG_1542 

IMG_1543 
2 packets per type. Costs like <$5 I think.

IMG_1544  

IMG_1545

This pasta is VERY expensive yet not delicious!
Healthier ba I guess but I’ve learnt my lesson!
I like thin chewy ones and shall stick to it!
This costs $8.50! See I remember it clearly! =.=’’’

IMG_1548 
Setting the pasta to cook while preparing other side dishes!~

IMG_1549

Out of all eggs, I favour ebikko! hahas.

IMG_1550 
Long likes chuka hotate. Scallop trimmings hahas.

IMG_1551

Boiling boiling! Alrighty!~

IMG_1552

Looks plain before any sauce! Hahas!

IMG_1553
And hey! Love the Japanese!
Quality products ehs! Comes w seaweed! Yays!

IMG_1555 
Excited to see how the squid sauce will turn out! lols!

IMG_1557 
Ooh, black black!
This is something I will NOT order outside.
unless you are fine walking ard w blackened teeth! –.-‘’’

IMG_1559 
SUPER BLACK! >.<

IMG_1561

Ta-da! So happened my Jap plate is black!
Makes it look so much more black! Hahas.
And yea topped it with sweetened crab sticks.
High class crab meat!

IMG_1562 
My cod roe pasta! Hahas.
Looks good but it tastes kind of bland hahas.
But love the crab and side dishes! ((=

IMG_1563 
Grateful to have this to add taste to my pasta! Hahas!

IMG_1564 
He really loves this! He single mouthed-ly finished it! Hahas!
.
.
.
Going out for a short trip~

IMG_1569 
I look so much better than the day before right?
Sleeping rocks! Hahas!
IMG_1573
(=

IMG_1574

=.= itchy hands. *rolls eyes*

IMG_1586 
Nice shot! HAHAS!
.
.
.
West Mall~

IMG_1592

If you ask me, I think the middle breaks are totally ugly-fying the tree!

IMG_1593 
IMG_1594 

IMG_1596 

IMG_1597 
.
.
.
Dinner at Clementi coffeeshop.
 

IMG_1598

Beef with Stir-fried onions.

IMG_1599
Bitter Gourd Soup.

IMG_1600

Chilli Frog Legs! Love love!

IMG_1601 
Love the eggs inside! Hahas!
.
.
.
The next day...
We cooked corn!
Bought from Liang Court as well!
Sounds like the really sweet type!

IMG_1603 
It’s actually my first time cooking it! Hahas!

IMG_1604 
So cute to see them float around in chunks! hahas!
IMG_1605 
Soon to be done! Yays!

IMG_1606 
Doesn’t it look real good? Hahas!

.
.
.
Sidetrack okie? Lols.
Reason why I hate ants.

IMG_1610 
See? THEY ARE DISGUSTING!
GREAT IN NUMBERS HUHS.
EEEEEK.
.
.
.
And I’m gonna eat my chocolate le! OMG!

IMG_1613  

IMG_1615 

IMG_1616  

IMG_1617  

IMG_1618

*DROOLS MAX

IMG_1620 

IMG_1621
Can you see the filling? Hahas.
YUM YUM YUM YUM~~~