Rebellious
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 4:22 AM
Been feeling rebellious lately.
I kept slacking on purpose.
I have slacked enough and now should be the time to work hard.
Being unmotivated is one reason.
But I wonder what is holding me from giving my all.
Probably the fear that I am graduating soon.
Not that failing one subject is the way to remain a student! lols.
So anyways now I am blogging as I am waiting.
Waiting for my hair to dry and writing out topics in my 4 modules.
Finally doing what I should be doing.
PLANNING. As they say, fail to plan, plan to fail.
Am glad I have Meng to acc me.
And that I can listen to her as she has so much rubbish happening ard her.
Though it is really time consuming hahas.
I am happier at home and I save $.
But I am more productive outside on study mood days. Hahas.
Anyways, today I showed Meng my PONG HAIR!
It was so 丢脸 can! without typing it looks so old n messy!
Lols! Lucky it was only Bedok hahas!
Photos:
BEFORE PHOTOS
Disclaimer: The before photos are without makeup.
Hence I am hiding all my eyes under my hair to hide my eyes rings!
(.^^) (^^.)

Straight hair, just a little wavy towards the ends hahas.

Divide hair into two sides and start twisting it at desired height.
If wound tightly, the hair should form layers like photo naturally.

Secure it in place and secure w rubber band.
XX secures with scrunchies only but my hair is stubborn so i use both!
(=

Tie it to both sides of head so it is easier to sleep lols.

So cute! LOLS!


Secure scrunchies and SLEEP lohs!
Gonna be a can’t-sleep-on-my-side=night. >.<
爱美的代价~
.
.
.
AFTER PHOTOS

Right bun. so far so good lols. But the last time was nicer.

Left bun. Always have loads of trouble twisting it nicely.
And so it always doesn not turn out nice.
Wouldn’t it be perfect if im a bi-hander lols.

Lightly separated the clumps w fingers.
And see how big my hair is now?
If only my face can always look that small!!! 0_0’’’

Back view. Very cutely shaped right the outline? LOLS!
But perming hair really makes me look so much older.
Maybe I should do it when I am YOUNG.
So when ppl ask, it is not that bad YET. Lols!
.
.
.
RANDOM POSING OF HEART SHAPES
Trying out Rainieheartshapes @ Bedok Mac randomly.
Lols. Whic one do you prefer?

This heart shape is easier to make.
But it doesn’t look much like the normal heart we see hahas.

This is much closer to the heart shape we always see.
But I don’t like the end of the heart being so sharp. Lols.
AND it is so hard to hold it there! lols!
Unnatural level of effort to hold it there!

And what better than HOT CHOC to acc you study?
It feels so comforting...
Loves the steamy milk on it!
I have choc powder at home but no such milk lehs... ))=
.
.
.
ESSENCE CRAZE
Recently been having this essence craze.
When I am willing to spend, I will then go buy my Collagen mega pack.
$20 for 3 bottles. sighs. If only $$$ dropped from the sky.
For now, it’s just Brands ba. >.<
Yea, I’m the willing to spend to 爱美 type. +_+




$18.90 for 4 bottles of Prune Essence and 4 bottles of Berry Essence.
UPDATE:
I drank from the V Day pack today but bought new ones.
Bought pure Berry 24 bottles at $23.90 at NTUC w Meng.
Hahas.
All vitamin and essence are so ex.
Vitamin water at NTUC for $1.65 or $1.85 but the taste is bland like mad.
C1000 from Japan Foods Inc, $2.00 per bottle. (contains gas, is gassy drink)
7-11 sells both lemon and orange flavour.
NTUC sells C1000 lemon in bulk only. 6 bottles-carton at $8 plus I think.
Brands being $2 per bottle after rounding $23.90 to $24.
真的啦,完全没有在担心谁谁谁在丑。
完全呀,完全在于你是不是有够钱啦。
所以啊,该说没丑女,只有穷女啦吼。
Alrights, shall stop here to finish up my topic guides le.
>.<