<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Meng’s Long Overdue Birthday Gift- PART ONE
Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 6:44 PM

I AM SO SO SO SORRY MENG!
I MEANT MY 2 OR 3 BLOG ENTRIES AS YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT DE!
>.<

I know you were in very bad mood those days.
So you did not mention your happy moments either in your own blog.
So I was thinking to blog on your behalf!
But you know lahs, lazy me draggggg until now then dig all this up!

So sorrie! >.<
Hahas! #typicallyrainelols

And so, cheated you to come my house on that day, Hee.

IMG_1985

IMG_1986
Chatted with you like 1 or 2 hours then Joy came.
And i still remembered Joy’s mum was waiting for her somewhere!
=.= **
IMG_1987
And after that, Cher came as well!
And she wear super mei to come my house! LOLS!
.
.
.

And since everyone who could make it is here...
Time to bring out the cake!
IMG_1988 

IMG_1990
Looks like yam cake right?
it’s actually chocolate cake inside! Hahas!
IMG_1991

IMG_1992
candles on....
TIME TO PRESENT THE CAKE!~

IMG_1995

IMG_1996

IMG_1997 

IMG_1994 (2) 
Hee!~

IMG_1998 
MAKE A WISH! *zai zai song playing in background*
”Will you make a wish make a wish~~~”
IMG_2002
Hoooooooo. Blowing out the candles~
IMG_1999

IMG_2000
Posing with the cake!
IMG_2001
.
.
.
Cutting the cake in full FLASH glory!~ Lols!
IMG_2006

IMG_2007

IMG_2008

IMG_2009

Ta-da!
Before eating the cake must take photos first! LOLS!
CAMWHORING~~~
IMG_2011
Meng, Joy and Cher!
IMG_2012
Me, Meng and Joy!
Decided specs are ugly for photo taking!
Gotta goooooo.

IMG_2013
Better? LOLS. Either way my face looks big so... AIYA.
IMG_2014
And I get all the cream from them hahas.
I love cream but it makes me FAT. ))=
PRESENTS!!!
Cher to Meng.
IMG_2015
Very thoughtful of Cher to give this to Meng!
Cause cooking at home is healthy and saves $! ((=
IMG_2016

IMG_2017
Wrapped in the very christmasy wrapping hahas.
IMG_2018
“Belated” Xmas gift for Meng from Cher~
 
IMG_2019
Xmas Card! Holy contents so NO SNAPSHOTS ALLOWED. Lols.
Actually all is i say de LOLS.
.
.
.
Joy’s present to Meng!
IMG_2020
Look so nice! Make me also want the PINK shawl le!
Ughhh.
IMG_2021 
Ehs? It’s a Bodyshop gift set!
For Meng to pamper herself!
Every one who knows her, knows she doesn’t pamper herself much aye?
hahas!
IMG_2022
Together with chocolate to help Meng destress! Hahas!
Meng, share the “fats” lehs! Hahas!
CHOCOLATES!!!
.
.
.
And while Meng left for her next event and joy left to meet her mum...
Cher stayed back at my house to chill...
While waiting for the time where we met Bee and Loti to update them!
IMG_2023
And lucky her got to eat the nice wings my dearest mummy cooked!
How fortunate of her man!!!
As I type, I am VERY HUNGRY le.
I WANT THOSE WINGS NOW! ))’=