Burlesque
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @ 7:34 PM
Having watched the movie, I’m intoxicated!
Like being on drugs!
It’s totally mind-blowing!
At least for me! Omgoodtheness!

Took this pic after watching it!
Astounding!
Wished I had such vocals too! ^^
And now...
THE TRAILER!
The songs inside the show!
The opening song~
BURLESQUE - EXPRESS
One of the songs inside~
Cher’s voice is so special and ungirly lols!
BURLESQUE _ WELCOME TO BURLESQUE
BURLESQUE – SHOW ME HOW YOU BURLESQUE
BURLESQUE – TOUGH LOVER
I think someone illegally recorded this in the cinema!
Lols. But this is good, than to look at 1pic for e whole song! ((=
BURLESQUE – BOUND TO YOU
BURLESQUE – YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME (CHER)
Saving the best for the last so...
Here is my favourite song from this movie! hahas!
BURLESQUE – I’M A GOOD GIRL.
And now, recently been very hooked onto this nice song too!
Really envy and salute these pro singers hahas!
BEYONCE – LISTEN
love the lyrics aye!!! hahas!
note 2.32 onwards her every action!
SO PRO!!!
Really wish one day I can sing well too!
*WISH WISH*