<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8185976683667990632?origin\x3dhttp://herpriceoflove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥Welcome to Raine's Life♥
Photobucket
♥ RAINIEGAL ♥
♥-- MS RAINE --♥
Libra Girl
Hello Kitty Lover!

♥-- ADORES --♥
Late night chilling!
Reading!

♥-- TWEETS --♥
FMRainie(Personal)
Loveisintheair(Quotes)

♥ :)WELCOME(: ♥

♥ POURS ♥
XOXOXO
Feel free to spill your thoughts to me here!

♥ PLAYFULLY ♥
MY SOCIETAL BABY STEPS

club goup shot
Those V8 Days!

Japanese class
Me with sensei & classmates!

me and shermaine jie
Shermaine Jie and me. (SK) (:

club goup shot
E.s.p.r.i.m.e.r.e Club

me in s and i
Me with S&I ladies! miss them!

me in s and i
With the Happy Eyes Sisters!

me in s and i
Fellow Branch Volunteers! :D
♥ SECRETS ♥

♥Blogs of Interest♥
Laogong
Xiaxue

♥Sec Sch Babes♥
Beebee
Cherlyn
Loti
Lynn
Joyjoy
Mengmeng
Suyee

Free Counters

~~Secretive Whispers~~

"Plan ahead, for that is the only way we can do something about our future NOW."

"I don't need to find a prince, I just need to find a guy who thinks I'm his princess."

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."

"As imperfect as I may be, I have fallen head over heels in love with him perfectly."

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. And look, it found me."

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."

♥NW&4EVER♥
♥ WITH HUGS ♥
MY LOVELIES FOR LIFE
me w parentsMummy & Dad @ Grad Day~
pic of me and mengmeng
MengMeng! Since Pri Sch~
me n girls at botanic park
pic of me and the girls
My Babes! Since Sec Sch~
♥ AND KISSES ♥

The Day We Got Together
140913
Ubin: First Day We Got Together 140913

First Time Wearing Black Together
150913
First Time Wearing Black Together 150913

First Movie As A Couple
190913
First Movie As A Couple 190913

First Festive Hangout
200913
Chinese Garden Trip 200913

Qoo! We R All Too Similar!
280913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913

My Lovely Birthday Celebration!
290913
Drinking Qoo Together 280913



♥ SNAPSHOTS OF LOVE ♥
Purchases and product tryouts!~
Monday, December 20, 2010 @ 3:43 AM

Some time back there was an UOL pageant in school.
The banner has been done very terribly.
The lighting is no good and the makeup is worse.

The theme is not clearly communicated.
AND I pity the candidates. FAINTS.
But since it is all sponsored...

What’s more to say?
Well, I did not shoot any pics of the banners.
Just some of the games played on Interaction Day...

BAZAAR! I love bazaars! Hahas!

IMG_0539

IMG_0538
Got frolicks you know! Hahas!
IMG_0540
Random shots!
IMG_0541 
Some of the girls were wearing kinda too little tho! >.<
.
.
.

Change of Foundation!~

Was sick of common brand foundations oxidizing!
Which in turn fails to cover my dark eye rings!
Hence, I decided to invest in better foundations!~

IMG_0554
Kate Spade! Ard $45 compared to $30~$35.
Like Maybelline or L’oreal. Hahas.
IMG_0556

If you ask me, I would say it is worth it...
It really does oxidize slower...
Tho the tone I pick might look abit too fair in the morning...
IMG_0559
Love the foundation case too!
Tho it costs $15 the first time round...
And yea, the powder costs ard ~$30 on its own.
IMG_0561
The case can be bent all the way! Whee!
Not that it matters to you maybe? LOLS.
IMG_0562
Skin coloured sponge hahas.
L’oreal’s is white and I always wash it very often!
Cause the colour is very obvious!
Not anymore! But I will still wash it lahs, duhh. Lols.
IMG_0563
YAYS! ((=
IMG_0590
Last but not least, a zilian picture! Hahas!

 
.
.
.

Trying out hair advice!~
Visited XX’s blog and she was teaching how to get curls!
Get the full instructions on her blog yea?
Im just gg to show the picture of my trial! Hee!

IMG_0614 
All of my hair into two tight buns!
And go to bed in this! zZz! Hahas!

IMG_0624

Taking it off the next day!
See how tight they still are! Hahas!

IMG_0625

The product! Very curly ba! I look like mad LOLS!

IMG_0630

 

IMG_0629

Ignore the tights please. Lols.

IMG_0635 

My hair is kind of the stubborn type...
Plus I did not apply anything beforehand...
So the curls uncurl much quite fast!

At the end of the night it was like wavy instead HAHAS.
Siann-ed hors. >.<’’’!

IMG_0636

Had dinner at Aijisen! Love their porkrib ramen!
Woooo, fattish cha-shu! Ahhhh!

IMG_0637

Bought this hair thingy that helps me bun beautifully!
Hahas! The outcome is a really FAT bun lols!!!

IMG_0638

Shall post the steps of using when im free yea hahas!

IMG_0639

Bought me some new lashes too!
Been so long since I bought some decent lashes!
Trying out the dark type...

Previously been wearing the natural and LONG type hahas.
This time round, it’s INTENSE baby! LOLS!!!
Say you want to see the result! hahas!
.
.
.
Product Tryout!~
Another product recommended by XX.
Besides, I’ve been wanting to have some fuss free removal!
Especially when I have fake lashes on!

The glue is very stubborn!~~~
I usually use this when I used eyeliner/eyelash glue...
Hahas.

IMG_0640
This costs $15.10.
The refill pack has a current promo of 48pcs+48pcs bundle.
As in 2 refill packs for the price of one which is $15.10!!!

Was telling myself if it is really good then I will buy the refill pack!
But now, im too busy to go get it!
Kinda afraid the promo will be over! So bo hua if buy 48pcs for $15.10!
IMG_0642
The box. Kinda plain looking.
If i eat too full i might just bling it! LOLS!
And place it somewhere VERY prominent! Hee~
IMG_0643
Love the pink, purple-ish sides!
IMG_0644
From the top!
*said to be air tight hahas*
IMG_0645
From the bottom!
*im like so sua ku hahas!*

IMG_0646
The wipes pack!

IMG_0647

So cute! Like wet tissues!
IMG_0648

The size of the wipe. Not very big actually.
But definitely VERY WET. Not oily tho, no worries!

IMG_0650

Before.
Yes lahs yea lahs, I know my dark eye rings come out say hellos le!
But it’s been a full day out le so spare me! Hahas!

 IMG_0654

During.

IMG_0664

After! (the right side only).
Aiya in summary v ugly lahs.
Lols. DARK EYE RINGS!!!

EEEEEEEEK.
***Finds somewhere to hide***
*emo*