Online Purchases
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 2:14 AM
I am going to introduce my online purchases from 2 places today!
1. FB ArchAngel Lens
(as recommended by Cher)
and we ordered ard the same time! LOLS!
2. My Hair Queen
(as advertised by Ice Angel)
.
.
.
ARCHANGEL LENS HOUSE
I ordered 2 but only one arrived.
Will post pictures of the other when I get it.
((=
This is Super Barbie Eye Brown. Hahas.
The bottle.
Very tough to open! And THIS is the reason why!
Hahas.
Opening the seal...
Picking out the lens with my tweezers...
The seal is actually air tight!
I was curious so I tried! hahas!
Just for fun!~ HEHS!
The effect!~ Long says I look like insect. ZZZ.
But it’s kinda like you cant really see where my eyes are looking at!
But it’s MAD dreamy!~~~
.
.
.
MY HAIR QUEEN
I bought mainly on sale items actually hahas.
Bought this fringe with hairband at $10 for fun!
This is how it looks from the front.
From the back.
On me, the top view...
On me, the front view...
So far, it is kind of too long and not straight enough.
So I am not wearing it. Hahas.
But I have been putting it under my bed to flatten it! Shhhh!
.
.
.
Disclaimer: the next purchase is kind of more disgusting.
I am quite eeek-ed by it too. But arghhh for fun lahs! hahas!.
W/o Flash.
This is what the website claimed to be Japanese Barbie Curls.
But only left black omg! I din read it!
But anyways, This is $15...
The bad thing is my current hair color doesn’t match this!
(Refer to picture above for my current hair color.)
W Flash.
It is kind of messy cause I did not comb it.
But, curly is curly lahs alright.
I know how to wear it but it’s going to look ugly.
Cause it doesn’t match my hair color.
Hmmms, till I figure a use for it then. Hahas.
>.<